Confessing..

" Morning sleepyhead." Sebastian was standing infront of the mirror.

" Morning. What time is it?" You fluttered your eyes until they adjusted to the light.

" It's 1 o clock. I let you sleep in since we have a day off."

" Thank you. Where you going?" You saw he was dressed.

" I'm gonna go get some breakfast for us. Well lunch."

" Can I go?"

" How could I say no to this living dead girl."

" Dead girl huh?"

" You look dead." He chuckled just looking at you.

" Oh I can't be that bad." You got up and walked to the mirror.

" Oh you sure about that?"

" OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!! Oh god wake up wake up wake up." You smacked your face lightly.

" I don't think that's gonna work but okay."

" Give me that." You snatch his hair brush out of his hand.

" HEY! I was using that."

" Well too bad now I am. Plus you look good already."

" Really?"

 " Yeah you do. At least you don't look like a dead person that came straight out of the grave."

" You look like that one girl from the Tim Burton movie. The corpse bride."

" YOUR SAYING I LOOK BLUE?!"

" NO NO NO" He laughed at you getting worried.

" Let me just brush my hair and see if I look better."

" You want me to help you out?"

" Yes please." You handed him the hair brush. He got scraps of hair and started to brush the bottom and made his way to the top. Mean while you wear trying to look decent. You put on some makeup and saw some change. You put some blush on and notice a difference. You looked at Sebastian from the mirror, he was so concentrated. You knew deep inside he would be a good husband and father. Especially if he has a daughter. He learned how to be patient from you. He learned how to treat a girls hair and just a girl. You taught him how to specially handle a kid. One day you hoped he would have a family. You also hoped one day you would have a family for he can be the god father of your kids. He finally finished brushing your hair. 

" Ahh there's my alive y/n."

" Oh shushhhh. Let me get ready." You got up and ran to the closet. 

" Ok ill be waiting at the car."

" OKAY!" You screamed from your room.  You put on some sweatpants and a long sleeve. You brought a hoodie just incase it was too cold. Of course you got it from Sebastians closet. They were big and fluffy. Bonus that it smelt like him. You put on some fluffy boats and left the trailer. You saw Tom was outside. 

" Hey Loki!"

" Ahh little Loki. What are you doing outside in this cold?"

" Me and Sebastian are gonna get lunch."

" Oh are you gonna still go to the club today? Sebastian said I had to take care of you."

" Yeah I'm gonna go but I don't think Im gonna drink so much. Not in the mood for it."

" Ah okay darling. Well I'm gonna go chill in my trailer. If you need something just come in, okay?"