Premier...

Today is the day you showed everyone who your next character is in our next film. The producers had 1 more hour too publish the cast. You on the other hand had 4 hours to get ready. You called Nickie over to your house to do your hair and make up. Sebastian took his last minute nap for he can relax his body since he was stressed out the whole week from some issues he had. You helped him out through it but it still managed to bug him still. You turned blonde which you wouldn't expect to look so good on you. You thought you would look like a dumb blonde but actually you look like Holli from Cool World. Sebastian loved your new looks cause he really was into blondes. But he made it very clear you were a little sister to him, so you wouldn't have to worry. Sebastian was keeping a secret from you but he told you he would tell you by the end of the night. It was more so someone else's secret but he just knew about it. You were relived that you would find out by tonight cause it was honestly worrying you to death. He seemed under a lot of pressure which bugged you and him. As Sebastian was taking a nap. You decided to shower, shave your legs, everything before Nickie came. You wanted to be more then hairless so you got your wax machine and heated it up while you were showering. You took your sweet time while you were washing your hair and singing your lungs out to Queen. You finished showering and started to dry yourself off. Ones you were more than dry you took the stick for the wax and applied some warm wax on your legs. You waited till it was dry and ripped it off. You were already used to waxing since you did it all the time. You barely had hair to wax so it wasn't going to take long. Yo waxed your legs, armpits, upper lip, and finally.. you did a Brazilian wax on yourself. You put a towel into your mouth for you wouldn't scream. This wasn't the first time you did a Brazilian but you still weren't used to it. Ones you were completely hairless in the areas you needed to be. You applied a bunch of lotion and finally got dressed. You wore a white lace thing cause the dress. You heard Nickie pull up into the drive way. You put on a robe and ran to the front door before Nickie could ring the door bell. You let him and and whispered to each other your hello's. You both walked into your closet where everything was. He set up all the make up and hair rollers. He sat you down and started to do a blow out to your hair. It took about 40 minutes since your hair was soaking wet still. Ones he finished with you hair he processed with your makeup. He gave you a natural look but with some highlight and eyeliner. Now that took a little more cause he was decided on how long he wanted the eyeliner to be. That took another 40-45 minutes. You told Nickie to wake up Sebastian for he can do his hair as well. Nickie went to Sebastians room and woke him up. Nickie came back to the room and heard your heals clicking against the marble floor tiles. You walked up to him. He did start screaming. You started to scream with hm and bounce around. You paid your dress with white heals but the bottoms are red. You had a silver necklace with diamond on it and simple silver bracelets. You put on Diamond dangling earrings and silver set rings. Sebastian not soon later walked into the closet. His jaw dropped as he saw what you were wearing. Sebastian snapped out of it and started to let Nickie do his hair. His hair took an hour to do since his hair was also wet. He already had his suit on and everything so he was prepared and excited. He saw instagram and saw you were casted for Holli in cool world.

" YOUR CASTED FOR COOL WORLD?!?!" Sebastian got up and walked towards you.

" Yeahhh." You looked up from your phone.

" CONGRATSSSS." Sebastian hugged you. You hugged him back and looked at the time. You guys were late.

Nickie offered to take you guys to the premier and you both didn't hesitate. You guys drove 30 minutes to the premier location. You both said goodbyes to nickie and got out of the car. Everyone faced you ever since the big news hit that you were gonna be Holli. You walked to the carpet.

 You walked to the carpet

Everyone screamed your name and complemented your look. Ones you were done taking you pictures you caught up with everyone in the cast. You got many complicates and congratulations to the new film your gonna be in. Chris was obviously nervous ones he saw your new look. You did miss you old hair color but you injured being blonde. Ones everyone in the whole place took there pictures. Everyone walked to watch the movie were everyone including you took months to film. You saw Chris glance at you every chance he got which made you think if He had to do with the secret Sebastian has been holding onto for the past week. You shrug it off and enjoyed the movie. The movie finished at ones. Everyone in the crowd got up from their seats and clapped for the good job everyone in the crew did. Everyone go up and left their seats. Everyone made there way to the after party where everyone can finally eat and chill out. Everyone finally arrived and got their drinks and started to dance. You were busy talking to Angelina Jolie and Salma Hayek. They talked about some movies they wished they could play in and simple and random things like that. You ladies heard a music you guys liked so you all made your way to the dance floor where you guys met Sebastian, Tom and Chris. Sebastian danced with Salma as like a mother and son figure thing. Angelina danced with Brad Pitt. He congratulated you for the role you got. Chris was dancing with Anthony Mackie ones he showed him. Tom and you started to dance together. He twirled you around and placed his hands on your hips. He was a good dancer and he knew what he was doing on the dance floor. You just followed his lead. At some point Tom left you with Chris and you too dance. You taught Chris how to dance bachata and some other type of music. Until the slow dancing songs started playing. You placed your hand on his shoulder and took his other hand. He brought you closer to his suited body as he placed his veiny hand on your lower back. You both took small steps and followed the rhythm of the song. You laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes. Ones the slow song was ending he broke. He asked you the question you were dying to know if it ever was gonna come. 

" y/n.. can you be my girlfriend?"