Grocery trip..

He gave me a kiss on my head and he walked away.  

I continued to sleep until I suddenly woke up at 3am to some loud noises from the kitchen. I got up and tippy toed to the kitchen. I saw this tall figure, had broad shoulders, has some muscular arms. I turn on the kitchen light and saw it was Chris. What the fuck is he doing awake?

" Oh no no no no. Go back to sleep I'm sorry." He said while walking towards you.

" No it's okay. What happened?" You said while yawning and rubbing your eyes. 

" Sebastian just threw up and I wanted to get him some water and bread. But I didn't know where the bread was." He said with a warm smile. 

" The bread is in the fridge.." You said while pointing at the fridge.

" Fridge? Why is bread in a fridge?" 

" It makes the bread last longer.. I think? I don't know my mom used to do it." You said while drinking the cup of water. 

" Oh that's Sebastians water.." He said while taking out the trash.

" Oh well." You shrugged and walked away. 

" Goodnight.." He yelled after you. 

" NIGHT!" 

I walked into my rooms and closed the door behind me. Wait why the fuck is he still here and why isn't he sleeping? Should I go outside and make sure that he can get some sleep while I take care of Sebastian? No y/n just go back to sleep. I laid back on my bed and kept thinking about it. A solid 10 minutes passed by, ohh fuck it I'll just do it. I got up and walked by the living room. I heard some noise down the hall. Of course I followed it. There I see on the floor onto of the toilet Sebastian and Chris rubbing his back. Why the fuck does Sebastian have to drink so much. I walked into the room and into the bathroom. I smiled at Chris and slowly went down to the floor with Sebastian. 

" Hey.. its going to be alright." You looked at Sebastian and played with his hair. 

" Hey it's okay I got it covered." Chris said. 

" No no its okay.. Ive got this. You can go home or you can stay here if you'll like." You said. 

" No its okay. You need sleep." Chris said.

" I need sleep? I slept enough now go and get some sleep." You said with a small smile. 

" Okay if you insist. But if you need me I'm just a call away." 

" Yup I know." 

Chris got up and kissed Sebastian on the head. He made his way to you and hugged me. I got up just a little for he doesn't have to bend down so much. He finally left the room and I'm over here taking care of my drunk roommate. I continued to comfort Sebastian. He laid down on my chest while I was still sitting against the wall. He fell asleep just like that and I just played with his hair. At some point I fell asleep as well..

It was about 2 pm and I felt someone lightly moving my arm. I thought it was Sebastian so I just shrugged it off. But I just hear a Boston accent. Please don't tell me this is Chris. 

" Hey wake up." Chris said. 

" W-what?" You slowly opened your eyes.