How?..

" i love you.. more than anything in this world y/n" Chris said softly repeating himself

" huh?" You were in shock by his words.

" i love you." He back away just a little, still cupping your face. 

" i love you more."

" god I missed this."

" ive waited too long for you"

" I would never think we would be here."

" me either."

" Sebastian would kill me."

" your not alone." you both hear singing in the distance. 

" oh shit I hear Sebastian." 

" let's go before we get our heads cut off." You hopped out of the sofa and grabbed his hand. You pulled him into your little room that had a little window. Big enough for him to climb out. You told him to hide in the closet just incase Sebastian goes into your room. You forced the clothes to one side just enough for he can stand there. You guys giggle a little but covered your own mouths. You closed the door and threw yourself into your own bed. You turned off the light and covered yourself in the your bed. You heard the trailer door open. You heard some humming and some tumbling. You heard your door open slightly. You heard Sebastian whisper loudly "oh shit". You covered your mouth from the laughter you were holding inside. You felt like a teenager by hiding someone in the closet. You heard Sebastian close door from across the trailer. You got up carefully and turned a lamp on. You opened the closet door open there is Chris holding his mouth. Ones he saw you he almost broke into laughing. You put both of your hands onto of his mouth. " shhh.. do you wanna be a dead man?" He said no with his head. He careful stepped out of the closet. You opened your window carefully. Chris wrapped his arms behind you. " you can come to my trailer." He whispered into your neck. " noo cause Sebastian wakes me up." You turned your head to him. " But his gonna be asleep the whole day. we both know this." He tighten his grip around you. " oh that is right, then stay here. But only if you don't make noise." You paused there. " ok I promise." he swung you around and swiped you off your feet. " hey the window!" you whispered loudly. " oh sorry." He backed up just a little and closed the widow shut. He walked closer to the bed and laid you gently onto of the bed. He climbed on your side of the bed but instead of laying there. He lifted his leg in between you and the other one followed. His gold chain dangled infront of your face for a spilt second. He extended his right arm for you to use as a pillow. You lifted your head slightly, you moved closer to his bicep. You rested your head there and wrapped you arms around his waist. He grabbed you and pulled you closer to his body warmth. He lifted up the covers over both of you. He made sure not one part of your body was cold. His left arm escaped the overs and put them on top of you. He dug his hand into your side. 

God now you know your into some deep shit. The moment you confessed your feelings is the moment of all the coldheartedness, strong bordered, and burden left you. You built all of the for the past 2 years for you wouldn't get hurt, but here you are. With the person who hurt you over 2 years ago. You thought about if it was a good thing or a bad thing. The bad thing is that you waisted 2 years of your life that you would never get back, just by holding something in. The good part is that you finally broke out from something that wasn't you. The burden that took over you was finally gone. You admitted to something you would never wanted too. It felt like you just confessed to a crime but you knew deep inside it could or isn't a crime. Keeping in all that pain, fear, emotion wasn't brave of you. But facing it, that take courage. This was your favorite hello but the hardest goodbye. But goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end, but you knew your story wouldn't end like this. You dug your head into his chest, you smelled his cologne. He still used the same cologne. He dragged his hands through your hair. He remember your favorite song, he started to hum the tone of the song. You instantly knew the song that he was humming. You smiled into his chest from the thought of after many months, he still remembered your song. You felt ofter minutes your eyes starting to get heavy. You stopped forcing yourself to stay away. You closed your eyes finally, Chris' soft humming faded away as you fell asleep. Chris lowered his humming after he heard the little soft sounds you make when you fall asleep. He never forgot about the little adorable noises you made every night, when you both laid in bed together. He kissed your forehead gently. " i love you." he whispered into your forehead. The words " i love you more. " escaped your lips. You were asleep but clearly something else wasn't. The little voice you've been hearing for the past 2 years finally shutted up. The little voice always told you something about Chris that traumatized you. It was either memories, or words that said started to repeat in your head. Memories are sometimes a relief and sometimes they're torture.