De pinga..

You and Chris got out of the car and proceed to walk back to the trailers. The closer you both got, the closer you saw Sebastian going crazy like he was panicking. 

" WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Sebastian got closer to you and saw you and Chris 

" I-I uh-" You got cut off by Sebastian.

" You were with him?! After all this time of me and calling you and everything. Your with him?! What did you do to her." Sebastian got closer to Chris and pushed him harshly. 

" Sebastian chill out. I took her out to hang out." 

" You cheated on her and now your just taking her out FOR A HANGOUT?!" Sebastian pushed Chris with all his strength, causing Chris to fall on the fall to the ground. You walked to Sebastian and pushed him away from Chris. You pushed Sebastian as far as you can. 

" Seb calm down. I'm sorry I didn't hear your texts or anything. I'm sorry just please calm down." Sebastian looked down at you and saw how worried you were for him. 

" After those years of hatred for him. Your now gonna just blow it off. After making me worry that you were gonna die from hardcore drugs and shit."

" Sebastian can we please just talk inside. Please." You looked into his eyes. You saw how he calmed down and went soft again. He nodded and went back inside to the trailer. Chris was behind you. 

" Please just let me spend time with him til he calms down."

" Yeah yeah of course."

" Are you okay?"

" Yeah I'm fine. Just go" 

" Thank you." You grabbed his hand and walked away making your hands slid. You went back inside the trailer and saw Sebastian of the sofa looking down.

" Are you okay?"

" yeah I was just worried for you. Can you explain everything?" You sat down on the sofa facing him. 

" Yeah umm well yesterday when you went out for drinks with everyone. Chris knocked on the door and he brought me a teddy bear for an apology for the other night at subway. He was apologizing for making me feel uncomfortable. After that I invited him in since I felt bad that I was bing a bitch to him the whole time. He came in and we just talked about all out problems and umm.." You looked down and played with your finger. 

" You told him you still loved him."

" Mhm.. I told him."

" And then..?"

" We talked about it more and then he told me he never deleted photos from me from his camera roll. After he showed me everything, we uhh made out just a little."

" Mhm.. and?"

" He told me he loved me still. After that we both heard you coming so I hide him in the closet. Knowing you are disliking him right now. Then you just fell asleep and he stayed in my bed."

" you know y/n you scared the fuck out of me. Like I thought you went missing or like I killed you when I was drunk or something crazy."

" BAHAHAHAAA your so silly."

" I was being for real and ones I heard what happened in time square I thought you died."

" Well I was in time square with chris and we saw everything that happened. But if it wasn't;t it for him I'll prob be dead."

" What does that mean?"

" I mean I was taking pictures of him for his instagram and I just froze. I didn't move until Chris like picked me up and brought me here."

" You know.. your gonna be the death of me right?"

" yeah yeah I know that."

" So now what? You guys dating?"

" No we're just friends."

" Okay I'm just trying to take care of my little sister."

" I know I know. Thats why I love youuuuu." You threw yourself at him and grabbed his face and started to kiss his cheeks and act like a needy child. Sebastian started to tickle you for you can stop annoying his hangover ass. You fell the the floor and just bursted laughing. You got up and left the trailer with Sebastian. 

" Go say sorry to Chris."

" No."

" Why not?"

" Cause- cause."

" Exactly, You have no reason not to say sorry so go."

" Fine." Sebastian walked to Chris' trailer. Chris opened the trailer door with an ice pack attached to his elbow. Sebastian said more than sorry by the looks of it. Sebastian started to look like he was getting over protective again. He started to talk more seriously. Chris expression sort of looked shocked but scared. Oh god what did Sebastian tell him, you said to yourself. You saw Sebastian head back to the trailer and tell you his gonna go to sleep since his head hurts. You walked back to Chris and he invited you inside the trailer. You went inside and saw pictures of dogger on the mirror. You really missed dogger deeply. You grew attached to him every time you got my home or when you guys used to take walks together or even when he followed you around. You missed how he slept in your bed and laid his head on your chest or back. He was always wagged his tail everything he saw you or played fitch with you in the backyard. Flashes of memories passed through your eyes. You saw that Chris had one of the books you always wanted to read but never managed to buy it cause you either forgot or just didn't't remember the name. 

" Oh my god. I've been looking for this book everywhere."

" Really? I never got to read it for some reason?"

" For real? Salma said its a good book to read.

" How's Salma?"

" She's doing good. Her son turned 3 soo his growing up fast."

" 3 already?!"

" That's exactly what I said."

" Hey uhh do you wanna read the book? I don't mind if you take it."

" For real? Thank you." You took the book and sat on the corner of his bed. 

" Of course." He saw that you were already reading the first page. He told you that you could lean  on the head board is you wanted. You got up and sat down on the bed while you leaned your whole back against the headboard. You asked him if he wanted to read as well since he wanted to read it but never got the chance. He told you that you could read it since you both wouldn't be  in the same page. He went ahead to lay between your legs and lay his head against your thigh. He hugged your leg as you went ahead to slid your hand through his hair. You stared to read out loud as you massaged his scalp. While you read out loud the only thing you told yourself was " your just friend y/n." throughout the whole time. He eventually fell asleep from the sound of your voice, your hand combing through his hair like nothing.