Good | Eren x Reader

Prompt- Reader and Eren get into a car crash

TW- PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS

"Eren stop your gonna get pulled over!" you giggled as Eren smirked, moving his hand to your thigh.

"Oh come on, even if they did see me they'd never be able to catch me." he boasted, glancing over at you with a smile- that of which you returned.

Things flew by faster than usual, cars, signs, and lights blurring together and Eren pushed the car to go faster.

"Eren I don't even know what the speed limit is anymore! I can't even see anything but blurs!" Despite your words that would be alarming to anyone else, Eren and you laughed.

The feeling of adrenaline coursing through both of your veins giving you both a high feeling.

You glanced at the speedometer. 142. Way over the limit.

"Eren come on, let's take our time and see the sights."

The two of you were on your way to your honeymoon, being married just hours ago.

"But it'll take forever if I drive slower. And plus, i'm looking to get you into bed as soon as possible." he grinned.

You rolled your eyes as Erens thumb rubbed your thigh, a small blush covering your cheeks at the contact.

"SHIT!"

You didn't have time to look up from his hand before the car slammed into something. The sound of horns, the tires screeching, and wind combining together to create a barrier of sound against your ears. Time moved slowly, every step seeming to take minutes. First, spinning. Then tipping. Then rolling.

Glass breaking. Car rumbling. You screaming.

It all created a symphony of terror.

Time still continued slowly until it abruptly sped up, the car no longer moving and you not screaming.

Silence.

The world was dead, and possibly you too.

Red. Brown. Green.

Much. Too much.

"Y/n? Y/n!?"

He was underwater. How? We hadn't been near any water. You didn't see any blue.

"Hold on okay! Their coming, just hold on!" Eren, he was desperate.

His voice loud yet drowned.

Still, where was the water?

Pain. Blinding and incapacitating.

"Eren?" You too were underwater, though it felt as if you were close to the surface. "Eren?" you tried again.

No response.

It felt like forever before you heard another noise.

"GO!"

A shock. A startling one. Everything rushed in. Voices, a lot of them. Fire, cracking in the distance. Sirens, to your back left. Cars, passing by. The smell of smoke and grass. And a metallic taste and smell that was overwhelming. Blood, and most likely a lot of it. And then, pain. Scorching and unbearable.

A shrill left your throat, piercing the air and those around you.

"Eren!"

"Get her in. We need the surgical unit stat."

More orders flew around you, your body bending to their will as you were almost instantly surround in white.

Beeping. Constant and annoying.

"Make it stop." you muttered to the people around you.

They were busy yet you couldn't tell what they were doing.

"Make it stop." you said again.

"Calm down Mrs. Jeager, we're taking you the the hospital. Eren is okay." a feminine voice spoke.

"Erens okay?"

"Yes, Eren is fine."

"Good." you murmured, a small smile working its way onto your face.

The pain was gone, the only connection to the real world being the beeping noise. Until, it stopped.

a/n- y'all i though of this while driving and was like what if i just- ya know? i think i'll make a part two explaining what happened in the crash and all because from your POV you don't really know

* i wanna add since some of you are confused- when a person goes into shock their ears usually ring or sound muffled- in this case the latter

*y'all i have the same number of followers as the aot manga lol

ALSO DOUBLE UPDATE- YAY
^this is to make up for the fact that i probably won't post this weekend... oops sorry

angst of fluff?

hello darling