Facts 2731-2760

Two updates in one day?!

I'm on a roll! 

Let's go straight to it!

Fact #2731 

Tiana  is the only Disney princess with dimples. 

Fact #2732 

Sean Connery was considered for the part of Mufasa, while Eddie Murphy was almost offered the role of Timon. And Nathan Lane and Ernie Sabella, the voices of Timon and Pumba, originally came into read for Hyena roles.

Fact #2733 

Hans from Frozen is the youngest Disney villain at age 23.

Fact #2734 

Dumbo is the only title character that never speaks in a film.

Fact #2735 

Alicia Keys auditioned three times for the role of Tiana in Princess and the Frog.

Fact #2736 

Frozen fans have been debating this since the movie came out: If Olaf had melted for Anna, would that act of true love have saved her?

Fact #2737 

Bruce the vegetarian shark from Finding Nemo was named after the animatronic shark used while filming Jaws.

Fact #2738 

Rapunzel has the largest eyes out of all the Disney princesses.

Fact #2739 

Aladdin originally had a mother who was going to appear in the film, but her character was deleted to streamline the story. There was even a song called "Proud of Your Boy" sung by Aladdin about his mother.

Fact #2740 

The person who voiced Sebastian in The Little Mermaid also played Mufasa in the Broadway adaption of The Lion King.

Fact #2741 

In The Lion King, everyone acknowledges that the elephant graveyard is a thing… which means that either the elephants hold funerals there, or they just head over to that general area when they get really old.

Fact #2742 

Tiana works a night shift at Cal’s and then a day shift at Duke’s, then bakes a zillion beignets for Charlotte. She was probably awake for twenty-four straight hours before she kissed Naveen and turned into a frog.

Fact #2743 

Bill Shirley and Mary Costa auditioned together to ensure that their voices complemented each other in the now-famous love medley as Briar Rose and Prince Phillip.

Fact #2744 

The running gag where two of the fairies argued about what color the birthday dress should be (Pink or blue) comes from a real life squabble in the studio over what color Aurora's dress should be.

Fact #2745 

After seeing footage of Jodi sing the feature song, animator Glen Keane was so impressed that he went directly to the President of Walt Disney Feature Animation Peter Schneider and demanded to animate Ariel. 

Fact #2746 

Pocahontas is considered by Disney animators as one of the hardest films ever to be produced by the studio. It took five years to make because of the complex coloring and styling techniques.

Fact #2747 

55 animaters worked on the character of Pocahontas alone.

Fact #2748 

According to history, Pocahontas was actually a nickname meaning "the naughty one" or "spoiled child." Her real name was Matoaka.

Fact #2749 

Mulan was originally planned as an animated short entitled "China Doll" about an oppressed Chinese girl who is whisked away by a British Prince Charming. 

Fact #2750 

Merida's name means "to rebel" in Hebrew. It also means "honorable" in Gaelic.

Fact #2751 

Anika Noni Rose requested that Tiana be left-handed, because she herself is left-handed.

Fact #2752 

Costumed cast memebrs are discouraged from giving adult guests high fives.

Fact #2753 

There is an alternate entrance into Epcot that takes you straight into The World Showcase. You can find it near the Dolphin Hotel and Yacht and Beach Club.

Fact #2754 

The aquarium at Epcot's "The Seas" is so big, Spaceship Earth could fit inside.

Fact #2755 

The Disney Parks seem to get less visitors in January. 

Fact #2756 

Richard Nixon's famous "I an not a crook" speech was presented at Disneyland.

Fact #2757 

There are also Hidden Mickey Tributes at Universal Parks in the Harry Potter and and Jurassic Park rides.

Fact #2758 

Sulley from Monsters Inc has over 2,300,000 hairs on his body.

Fact #2759 

At select parks, during certain times, the parks stay open longer than they usually do.

Fact #2760 

The new Avatar themed area of Animal Kingdom is coming soon!

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!