Facts 3091-3120

It's finally starting to feel like spring here in my hometown. I'm tired of the cold!

Fact #3091

Alice In Wonderland, Beauty & The Beast, and Frozen Themed lands are coming to Disneyland Tokyo.

Fact #3092

Chris Evans said it himself that Captain America is "Probably a virgin."

Fact #3093

From March 24th to April 6th, and from December 24th to 31st, Disneyland and Disney World both have the same amount of guests attending.

Fact #3094

Originally, the Hulk was supposed to be grey in Age of Ultron because back in the earlier comics, Hulk was grey because at the time, they didn't have any colour ink.

Fact #3095

If you look really closely, in Toy Story 3 while Andy is on his laptop, he's on a website that looks very, very similar to Tumblr.

Fact #3096

Originally, Walt Disney envisioned Disneyland in Burbank, CA, right across the street from Walt Disney Studios.

Fact #3097

Mickey Mouse ear hats are the most popular Disneyland Resort souvenirs of all time.

Fact #3098

The gold trimmings on the outside of the It's a Small World ride are made of real 22 karat gold.

Fact #3099

When it opened in 1959, the Disneyland Monorail was the first daily operating monorail in the Western Hemisphere.

Fact #3100

The water features in Disneyland are green or brown to hide the vehicle tracks and filtration systems.

Fact #3101

Pirates of the Caribbean originally wasn't supposed to be a ride — it was first planned to be a walk-through attraction. The same plan was made for the Haunted Mansion.

Fact #3102

The ghost voice on one of the busts in the Haunted Mansion is the same voice that sang "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch."

Fact #3103

The first few years the Disneyland park was open, it was closed Mondays and Tuesdays on the off-season.

Fact #3104

Eleven-year-old George Lucas was at Disneyland on opening day.

Fact #3105

Not only does Disneyland and Disney World not sell gum, but they also don't sell unshelled peanuts.

Fact #3106

For many years, anyone was able to own a piece of Disneyland by buying a brick for $150. It lines the path right outside the ticket entrance.

Fact #3107

13 million bottles of water are consumed every year at Disney World.

Fact #3108

You can't bring balloons, straws, or drink lids in to the Animal Kingdom Park. It's for the safety of the animals.

Fact #3109

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground boasts 409 cabins and 799 campsites for people to stay at.

Fact #3110

Most cast members at Walt Disney World can tell you where the bathroom is in 14 languages.

Fact #3111

As of Summer 2014, the Magic Kingdom is the world's most popular theme park.

It's held the No. 1 spot for a few years now, followed closely by Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland.

Fact #3112

Epcot's Spaceship Earth installment weighs 16 million pounds.

Fact #3113

James Earl Jones will be returning to voice Darth Vader in season 2 of Star Wars: Rebels.

Fact #3114

Jim Cummings is returning as Hondo Ohnaka in at least one episode.

Fact #3115

Dee Bradley Baker is returning as Captain Rex, Commander Wolffe, and Captain Gregor in at least one episode.

Fact #3116

In the new season of Star Wars: Rebels, Sabine gets new armour and a new hair colour.

Fact #3117

Zeb's backstory and Sabine's Mandalorian past will also be explored in the new season.

Fact #3118

We'll also be getting two new inquisitors in the new season of Star Wars: Rebels.

Fact #3119 

J.J. Abrams initially turned down the job to film Star Wars Episode 7.

Fact #3120

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens takes place 30 years after the events of Episode 6.

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!