Facts 721-750

As of this updated fact page, this book has over 3,000 reads! Wow I am just so surprised, I think this is the fastest read count that has ever happened for any of my books, thank you guys so much! I promise to keep you guys updated on facts, myths, urban legends, and some pretty crazy stories too! I hope you all enjoy!

"It started way back in 1971
Ole Walt built a park in a swamp and it looked like fun

So I hopped in my car with my dad and we gave it a try
And I fell in love with a mouse with a gleam in his eye."

Fact #721

Count the Captain Jack Sparrows on the Pirates of the Carribean ride. Usually there are three. If you counted four, you might have actually seen Johnny Depp who sometimes hangs out in the ride in full costume for fun.

Fact #722

Some of the characters in Spaceship Earth are reused robots from the Hall of Presidents. Teddy Roosevelt is a Roman Senator, John Adams is a monk, and William Taft is an Egyptian priest.

Fact #723

You can order the "Grey Stuff" at the Be Our Guest resturant at Beasts Castle.

Fact #724

The largest hidden mickey in the Disney Parks was located at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Fact #725

Disney jail is actually a thing, but its more of a holding area for disruptive guests and thieves.

Fact #726

To ride in the back of the monorail, ask the cast member near the rear boarding area.   They will open the door for you. The back is limited to six people total. The best part about this? These are the only cars with air conditioning.

Fact #727

The fire engine that goes up and down Main St. has a gold bell at the back of it.  Be the first to board, sit in the back, and let your kids ring the bell to their heart’s content.  They’ll also get Jr. Fire Fighter stickers after the ride.

Fact #728

Visit the Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Ft. Wilderness, or Contemporary, and catch a glimpse of the nightly water show, The Electric Water Pageant.

Fact #729

Visit the Ft. Wilderness Campground for a free sing along with Chip and Dale.

Fact #730

Trade collector’s pins with Cast Members. Employees are allowed to swap up to two pins with any Guest.

Fact #731

Learn to Hula Dance at the Polynesian Hotel for free. You don’t even need to be a guest!

Fact #732

There is free Wifi at all of the parks and resorts.

Fact #733

Flynn Rider's name was orignally going to be Bastian and he was orginally going to be british.

Fact #734

Lilo and Stitch had a low budget compared to other Disney movies. $80 million.

Fact #735

The voice actress for Merryweather from Sleeping Beauty is the same voice actress that voiced Lady in Lady and The Tramp.

Fact #736

The voice of Aunt Sarah from Lady and The Tramp also voices Fairy Godmather in Cinderella. 

Fact #737

Tiana is the only Disney Princess to have her mother alive and her father dead. 

Fact #738

Princess Jasmines birthday is September 23rd. 

Fact #739

Cinderella is the only Disney Princess seen wearing "servant clothes" in her castle.

Fact #740

In 1991, Belle was the last "white" Disney Princess before Rapunzel in 2010.

Fact #741

In 2009, a book titled Fairest One of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen became the official history of The Queen from Snow White.

Fact #742

Cinderella is the only Disney Princess that is considered to be of the "Noble" class.

Fact #743

Brave is the only princess movie where the mother kills the villian.

Fact #744

Snow White was only 7 in the original story.

Fact #745

Mulan is the only Disney Princess who cuts her own hair.

Fact #746

Despite being a love interest, John Rolfe is not in the princess franchise.

Fact #747

Animaters created an entire program just for Rapunzel's hair.

Fact #748

Beauty and The Beast was the first animated film to win a Golden Globe award for best picture.

Fact #749

'Cinderella' was supposed to be a harsh nickname but Disney made it her birthname.

Fact #750

Mulan was the first Disney Film released on DVD.

********

I hope you all enjoyed these Disney facts as much as I did!