Facts 1501-1530: Phineas & Ferb Themed Page

So stick with us cause Phineas & Ferb are gonna do it all!

Hey guys, and welcome to this special themed page of Disney Facts. For this update we'll be covering probably one of the most mind blowing, fouth wall breaking, and imaginative Disney cartoon's I have ever seen. 

Phineas & Ferb. 

I love this show... so much!

My dad even loves it! He even told me that seeing Cadence yelling "MOM! PHINEAS & FERB ARE MAKING A TITLE SEQUENCE!" is the funniest thing he has ever seen. 

Anyway, let's get right to it shall we?

Phineas, Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today! :3

Fact #1501 

The shows creators, Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh voice Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Major Monogram.

Fact #1502 

The show took 16 years to develope.

Fact #1503 

Before it was decided for Ferb to be british, his original voice actor was Mitchel Musso, who now voices Jeremy.

Fact #1504 

Originally, Phineas was planned to be rude and easily irritated.

Fact #1505 

Ferb and Vanessa's voice actors were in a movie called "Love Actually" when they were kids.

Fact #1506 

The episode "Meapless in Seattle" was originally supposed to be a joke, but ended up, due to fan demand, was made and aired on April 6th 2012.

Fact #1507 

This was the first cartoon ever to parody Carmelldansen.

Fact #1508 

The actors don't record together. The voices of Phineas and Ferb have only met twice, although Ferb and Vanessa are close friends in real life.

Fact #1509

Before things were changed, Phineas was supposed to know about Isabella's crush on him, and be extremely annoyed by it.

Fact #1510 

Stacy learns that Perry is a secret agent twice throughout the show. The second time she discovers it, she vows to keep it a secret from everyone else.

Fact #1511 

Doofensmirtz is 47 years old.

Fact #1512 

In The Fast and the Phineas one of the cars is named Billy Ray, making a reference to Billy Ray Cyrus from Hannah Montana.

Fact #1513 

In the episode Rollercoaster, Candace says that Jeremy works at Mr. Slushy Burger, but he is later seen working at Mr. Slushy Dawg.

Fact #1514 

Phineas, Ferb and Candace have had five pets. Perry-  Their current pet, Goldie- A goldfish in the backyard aquarium, Mr. Cutie Patootie-  Candace's rogue agent named Dennis, Steve-  A pet Chameleon who Jeremy accidentally enlarged, Bucky-  A dog they had before Perry who got sick and went to live on Kindly old man Simmons Farm.

Fact #1515 

Phineas and Ferb was co-created by one of the directors from Family Guy. 

Fact #1516 

Candace is afraid of the number 7.

Fact #1517 

Ferb says at least one sentence in each episode if not two.

Fact #1518 

the Phineas and Ferb episode "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together" was nominated for an Emmy award for the song "I Ain't Got Rhythm".

Fact #1519 

Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh had nearly no involvement in the video game based on their television series Phineas and Ferb.

Fact #1520 

The Phineas and Ferb season two premiere was the most watched cable telecast on Friday, March 13, 2009.

Fact #1521 

In the episode "It's About Time!", near the end of the episode after they get back, when the camera zooms in on Phineas and Isabella, Isabella's face is gone - only her eyes remain, but after the camera zooms out her face is back.

Fact #1522 

In almost every song characters are seen playing high notes and guitar parts on basses.

Fact #1523 

In "Elementary My Dear Stacy" when they exit the London Eye, it stops. In real life, it does not.

Fact #1524 

When Linda gets home from her cooking class and greets the boys, she sees nothing out of place. However, just a few moments before, we see the giant laser in the corner of the yard that they forgot to attach to the laser-inator. Wouldn't she have seen this?

Fact #1525 

The characters of Phineas, Ferb, and Candance were based on real people. The only difference is that the real Candance had schizophrenia and imagined everything that her brothers did which explains why her mother never believed her. Sadly though the daughter commited suicide, but before then, she wrote down everything she saw her brothers do in her diary.

Fact #1526 

Ferb was the first character to sing the first song of the series, Backyard Beach.

Fact #1527 

Even though the boys mother Linda was the first to meet Doof, Phineas is actually the first of the main characters to actually mention his name.

Fact #1528 

Perry has been part of the O.W.C.A. for 5 years but has only fought against Dr. Doof for 3 years.

Fact #1529 

The show has made many referenceds to beloved shows and movies we all know and love such as Charlie Brown, Indiana Jones, and Star Wars.

Fact #1530 

Shaun of the Dead is being resurrected for a Halloween special of  Phineas and Ferb.

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts us much as I did!

There's 104 days of summer vacation and school comes along just to end it, so the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it.....