Facts 1681-1710: Boy/Girl Meets World Themed Page

I've been waiting for a day like this to come, struck like lightning my hearts beating like a drum!

That's right, it's time for Boy Meets World & Girl Meets World to take the stage! I know that many episodes of the show haven't been released yet for the spinoff, but I figured I'd give this show a try. This fact page was suggested by @LaurenMaree14. 

Enjoy!

Fact #1681 

In addition to Girl Meets World, you may have seen Blanchard in films like Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D, The Back-up Plan, and Little in Common.

Fact #1682 

Carpenter has quite a few roles under her belt, with appearances on Orange Is the New Black, Austin & Ally, and Sofia The First.

Fact #1683 

Rowan’s parents (Elizabeth and Mark Blanchard-Boulbol) are yoga instructors, and her dad is also her acting coach.

Fact #1684 

The series finale of BMW aired on May 5, 2000 — which just so happened to be Danielle’s 19th birthday.

Fact #1685 

There was also news that many of the older characters, such as Ryder Strong (who played Shawn Hunter), Betsey Randle and William Russ (Amy and Alan Matthews, Corey's parents), William Daniels (Mr. Feeny) and Lee Norris (Minkus) will all appear in various episodes of the series.

Fact #1686 

Rowan is 12 and Sabrina is 15.

Fact #1687 

Sabrina first got into acting after watching the first episode of Hannah Montana. 

Fact #1688 

Rowan has been into fashion since she was 4.

Fact #1689 

Girl Meets World has ordered a second season.

Fact #1690 

In Boy Meets World, in the “Cory’s Alternative Friends” episode, Shawn telephones his sister Stacy. In later episodes, Shawn doesn’t have a sister. Why? It has to do with the aforementioned plan for Corey to have two best friends. While filming the episode, the actor who was going to play one of those friends was fired. Rider Strong, who played Shawn, was given all of his lines at the last minute. In the original script, Stacy wasn’t Shawn’s sister. So, she never shows up in the show again.

Fact #1691 

Mr. Turner played a vital role in the high school years of the show. Shawn even lives with him for a time. But in the fourth season episode “Cult Fiction,” Mr. Turner gets into a life-threatening motorcycle accident. He never appears on the show again and is rarely mentioned. In the next season, during the graduation episode, Minkus (who has also been MIA since season one) mentions Mr. Turner, saying that they had just been on “the other side of the school.”

Fact #1692 

Boy Meets World creator Michael Jacobs has said that we’ll finally find out what happened to Mr. Turner on Girl Meets World.

Fact #1693 

The writers changed Lee Norris' character's name to “Stuart Minkus” after it was discovered that there was an actual Stuart Lempke (the character's original surname) living in Philadelphia, which is where the show takes place.