Facts 3811-3840

We continue with a boatload of more Phineas & Ferb facts! 

... And other stuff of course :3

Fact #3811
Thomas Sangster records all of his lines for Ferb all the way in England.

Fact #3812
Buford, Baljeet, and Ferb are the only human characters in Phineas & Ferb who didn't have their birthdays celebrated.

Fact #3813
Candance's theme song is the melody of "Ring Around The Rosie" modeled after the Wicked Witch's theme from The Wizard of Oz.

Fact #3814
Candance's personality is based off of Jennifer Grey in the film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off".

Fact #3815
Candace is revealed to by a Avengers fan, and likes to write Thor fanfiction.

Fact #3816
Phineas & Ferb's creators have confirmed that Candace and Jeremy do actually get married in the future.

Fact #3817
The only character to appear in every single episode of Phineas & Ferb was Perry The Platypus.

Fact #3818
Isabella from Phineas & Ferb was named after co-creator Dan's daughter.

Fact #3819
In the credits of season 1 and half of season 2 of Phineas and Ferb, Isabella's name is misspelled as "Isabela".

Fact #3820

Linda Flynn-Fletcher's voice actress, Caroline Rhea, said on Twitter that she "personally felt that Linda knew what was going on the entire time."

Fact #3821
The two names "Anna" and "Elsa" have become insanely popular for naming baby girls since the release of Frozen.

Fact #3822
Limited edition Anna and Elsa dolls are sold as high as $10,000 on eBay.

Fact #3823
Tourism in Norway has boomed since the release of Frozen.

Fact #3824
In early versions of the first Toy Story movie, Woody was originally intended to be a ventriloquist toy.

Fact #3825
Tiana and Prince Naveen's transformation back into humans was voted #10 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3826
The transforming duel between Merlin and Madam Mim was voted #9 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3827
Kuzco's transformation into a Llama was voted #8 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3828
Pinocchio's transformation into a real boy was voted #7 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3829
Ariel's transformation into a human was voted #6 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3830
Cinderella's ball gown transformation was voted #5 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3831
Jafar's transformation into a snake was voted #4 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3832

The Evil Queen's transformation into a old hag was voted #3 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3833
Maleficent transforming into a dragon was voted #2 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3834
Beast's transformation back into a human was voted #1 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Transformations.

Fact #3835
Honorable Mentions in the Top 10 Disney Transformations list were Mother Gothal's transforming demise, Kenai transforming into a bear, and Anna turning into a ice statue. 

Fact #3836
Doctor Drakken from Kim Possible was voted #9 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Funniest Cartoon Villains.

Fact #3837
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz from Phineas & Ferb was voted #6 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Funniest Cartoon Villains.

Fact #3838
Lefou from Beauty & The Beast was voted #8 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Dumbest Cartoon Movie Characters.

Fact #3839
Roger Rabbit was voted #7 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Dumbest Cartoon Movie Characters.

Fact #3840
Goofy was voted #6 in WatchMojo.com's Top 10 Dumbest Cartoon Movie Characters.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!