Facts 4501-4530

We have reached 600,000 reads!!! :D

Just one more update left until we reach the 200 mark and this volume comes to an end :(

I really enjoyed making this book, and I do plan on making a Volume II, however I'll be taking a short break, using the time to hopefully finish one of my other stories before I start another one.

But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy this update!

And if you have the time, please check out the official Tumblr page for my Disney fanfic, "Disney Wizards: Dark Anomalies". Go to Tumblr, search @disneywizards and give it a follow, or click the external link at the bottom of this page! On the page you can tag and send me fan art, oneshots, headcanons, and fan theories about the book, and apply to become a member of the blog!

Anyways, enough chit-chat, onto the facts!

Fact #4501
The sequel to the live action remake of The Jungle Book is already in the works, and Jon Favreau is said to return to direct the second film.

Fact #4502
Disney is hiring 10,000 employee's all across China to work at the new Shanghai Disneyland, set to open July 16th of this year.

Fact #4503
Ever wanted to pack your bags and move to Disney World? Well now it's possible! Just announced today (April 11th 2016), located just four miles from the Magic Kingdom, Disney's Golden Oak community is the first-ever area of its kind at the resort, with single-family homes available for whole-ownership purchase. The gated community has approximately 290 homes available, each starting out at $2,000,000.

Fact #4504
Other amenities in Golden Oak include golf services, Disney Parks tickets, Extra Magic Hours benefit, and access to Summerhouse, a private 17,000 square-foot clubhouse that features a dining room, bar, gaming area, and pool.

Fact #4505
Treasure Planet was ranked #10 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Animated Sci-Fi Films.

Fact #4506
Atlantis: The Lost Empire was ranked #9 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Animated Sci-Fi Films.

Fact #4507
Lilo & Stitch was ranked #5 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Animated Sci-Fi Films.

Fact #4508
Wall-E was ranked #3 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Animated Sci-Fi Films.

Fact #4509
Randall Weems from Disney's Recess was ranked #5 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Animated TV Characters You Love To Hate.

Fact #4510
Bill Cipher was featured in the Honorable Mentions in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Animated TV Characters You Love To Hate.

Fact #4511
Ashley Spinelli from Disney's Recess was voted #9 in MsMojo's Top 10 Empowering Female Animated Characters.

Fact #4512
Kim Possible was voted #5 in MsMojo's Top 10 Empowering Female Animated Characters.

Fact #4513
Disney's Pepper Ann was featured in the Honorable Mentions in MsMojo's Top 10 Empowering Female Animated Characters.

Fact #4514
Mulan was voted #1 in MsMojo's Top 10 Empowering Female Animated Characters.

Fact #4515
After the release of the second book in the Jungle Book series, the author Rudyard Kipling became the richest writer in the world.

Fact #4516
Disney wants to invest in Major League Baseball's video streaming business.

Fact #4517
Disney's Star Wars Land is now in full development. A 360-degree sneak peek preview is available with guest appearances by C-3PO, R2-D2, and BB-8.