Facts 3391-3420

We have reached 10,000 votes!!! 

Thank you all so much for your love and support! Also, I graduated High School yesterday! I'm done with High School and I'm off to College at the end of the summer... holy crap, how time flies...

So my dad asked me what I wanted for a graduation present, so I said, "Disney World?"... It was a no. 

:(

DANG IT!

Fact #3391 
In Inside Out, in the "first day of school" scene, one of the "cool girls" is wearing a skull shirt similar to Sid's in Toy Story.

Fact #3392
The original Cinderella from the animated movie has 5 different costumes.

Fact #3393
Princess Aurora has 3 different costumes.

Fact #3394
Ariel has 5 different costumes. 

Fact #3395 
Belle has 5 different costumes.

Fact #3396 
Jasmine has 4 costumes.

Fact #3397 
Pocahontas has 1 costume in her entire movie.

Fact #3398
Esmerelda has 3 costumes.

Fact #3399 
Tiana has 9 costumes.

Fact #3400
Oprah Winfrey was the voice of Eudora in Princess & The Frog.

Fact #3401
Charlotte LaBouff has 6 different costumes. 

Fact #3402
Richard Kind, the voice of Bing Bong, was actually crying when he recorded the line, "Take her to the moon for me, Joy." 

Fact #3403
There's a plot hole in Inside Out: Why didn't Joy just push the core memories back up through the pneumatic tube that the forgetters use to send up the Tripledent gum jingle? Director Pete Docter addresses this in an interview with Rope of Silicon: "We discussed that on the way and it was one of those things where we kind of boxed ourselves in a corner a little bit. We added the recall thing later, when they were doing the song that got stuck in her head. Our argument was that Joy wouldn't trust the memories would be fine on her own, she needed to be up there too."

Fact #3404
 Writers originally drew in a emotion to go along with the main five named "Surprise". The character was eventually subsumed into Fear. 

Fact #3405
Did you catch that Finding Nemo reference in Imagination Land? One of the board games, wryly called "Find Me!", shows a picture of a clownfish.

Fact #3406
Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers is the voice behind Mind Worker Cop Jake. 

Fact #3407 
In a scrapped scene, Joy swims down into the realm of "unconsciousness." Producer Jonas Rivera describes the realm as "like a river." 

Fact #3408
In early versions of the film, Joy was paired with Fear, not Sadness. 

Fact #3409
When Riley's dreams shift into nightmares, the film plays the theme music from Disneyland's Haunted Mansion ride. 

Fact #3410 
The console in headquarters gets bigger as Riley gets older. 

Fact #3411 
Joy glows yellow, but if you look closely, she has a blue aura. This foreshadows her eventual acceptance of Sadness. 

Fact #3412 
Riley's Imagination, there is a framed painting of Figment, from Epcot's Imagination Pavilion.

Fact #3413
In Frozen, when the wind opens the window during the scene where Olaf is trying to help Anna keep warm, the White Queen chess piece, which is supposed to symbolize Queen Elsa, falls from the chess board.

Fact #3414 
Lily James who played Cinderella in the live action version, initially auditioned for the role of one of the ugly step-sisters. 

Fact #3415 (Disney Guest Story) 
2 years ago my grandfather passed away. He had been battling numerous sicknesses. When I was 6, he promised me that when he was in Heaven he would make a cloud shaped like Mickey Mouse. A couple days after his death, I looked up into the sky and saw that he kept his promise.

Fact #3416
If you think about it, the only reason why The Emporer's New Groove happened, was because Ezma wanted to save on postage.

Fact #3417
Walt Disney World has 25 hotels, Disneyland Paris has 7 hotels, Disneyland Tokyo and Disney California Adventure have 3 hotels, Disneyland Hong Kong has 2, and Disneyland Shanghai, which is under construction(?) has 2. 

Fact #3418
Disneyland Tokyo has the least number of attractions of the Disney Parks. It has 41.

Fact #3419 

Disneyland Shanghai is set to open this year in 2015, and it is aimed to be the third largest Disney park.

Fact #3420 
Over the past 20 years, over 15,000 weddings have taken place at the Disney Parks.

*******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did! And thanks again for the 10,000 votes!