Facts 4171-4200

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! New Years Eve is fast approaching, so I'm working on my New Years Resolution.

Also a quick note, since I think Wattpad has a 200 part limit for these online books, I'm thinking about deleting some of the Authors notes I posted to make room for more facts. I'll start Volume 2 eventually, but first I want to get as many facts in this first book as I possible can!

So if you find some parts missing, don't be alarmed! Just tossing away Authors Notes I don't need anymore. Onto the facts!

Fact #4171
Ashely Johnson who voices Ellie in The Last of Us, provided the voice of Gretchen in Disney's Recess.

Fact #4172 (Disney Guest Story)
I was potty trained in a week because my mom told me that people with diapers weren't allowed into Disney World. When we finally did go, I saw a kid in diapers so I told their mom that the Disney police were going to get their child.

Fact #4173
Work on Star Wars Land over at Disneyland in Anaheim, California has begun. The only downside is, Big Thunder Ranch, Barbecue, Petting Zoo, and Jamboree will be permanently shut down in order to make room for the new park.

Fact #4174
Attractions that will be temporarily closed for Star Wars Land are Fantasmic, Mark Twain Riverboat, Sailing Ship Columbia, Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island, Disneyland Railroad, and Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes.

Fact #4175
On the very first day of filming "Star Wars: A New Hope", parts of C-3PO's body kept falling off every few minutes.

Fact #4176
Denis Lawson who plays Wedge Antilles in "A New Hope" is the uncle of Ewan McGregor who played Obi-Wan Kenobi in the prequel trilogy of Star Wars.

Fact #4177
The voice for Yoda was Frank Oz who is also the voice of Miss Piggy.

Fact #4178
Emperor Palpatine was originally played by a elderly woman stand in.

Fact #4179
In A New Hope, while Han Solo is speaking into the console while Luke rescues Leia was completely improvised.

Fact #4180
Luke Skywalker's line "I can't see a thing in this helmet!" was not scripted. He thought the crew stopped filming so he said it, speaking to Harrison Ford. The filming crew kept it in the film.

Fact #4181
It took 10 puppeteers just to operate the hands and arms for Jabba The Hut.

Fact #4182
During the asteroid scene in The Empire Strikes Back, one of the asteroid rocks is actually a potato.

Fact #4183
The famous lightsaber sound was discovered by accident. Sound Effects member Ben Burt couldn't figure out what sound to use until he walked by his muted TV while holding a microphone.

Fact #4184
The scene where Luke and Leia swing over a shaft in the Death Star was filmed in one take.

Fact #4185
A poster for Zootopia can be seen in Big Hero 6 when Baymax and Hiro fly under the train tracks.

Fact #4186
The main character (Nick Wilde) of Zootopia's design is heavily based on Disney's Robin Hood (which is also a fox) from the film with the same name.

Fact #4187
Dipper wrote a theme song for himself and he sings it in the shower.

Fact #4188
According to Alex Hirsch, Dipper and Mabel are their parents' middle names.

Fact #4189
In the episode "Golf Wars" when Big Henry goes to push the cart throught the gas leak is referencing to the song "Big Bad John" which is about a big quiet guy who saves everyone in a mine that is collapsing risking his life.

Fact #4190
In the episode 'Love God' there was supposed to be a lesbian couple at the diner scene and the Love God's necklace would've been the LGBT symbol but for obvious reasons, Disney censored these ideas. In the end Mabel's sweater ended up being a rainbow sweater.

Fact #4191
Even though voicing Grunckle Stan and Soos, the oldest of the main characters, Alex Hirsch is actually the youngest of the the main cast. He is younger than Jason Ritter by 5 years, Kristen Schaal by 9 years, and Linda Cardellini by 10 years.

Fact #4192
In Sock Opera, when Dipper passes through the ceiling as a ghost at 12:06 it is possible to see a bug put there by the agents to spy the Pines family.

Fact #4193
If you search for the Gravity Falls location on Google Maps it'll take you to The Oregon Vortex.

Fact #4194
Gideon is at least 10 years old and can be seen as a baby when Dipper and Mabel travel back in time in Blendin's Game.

Fact #4195
Stanley Tucci took the role of Dr. Erskine in Captain America because the role enabled him to use a German accent, which he always wanted to do.

Fact #4196
The wall art hiding the Tesseract at the beginning of the film shows the World Tree, the same concept design that Thor shares with Jane Foster in Thor.

Fact #4197
To prepare for his role as Bucky, Sebastian Stan watched many World War II films/documentaries, and drew inspiration from Band of Brothers (2001).

Fact #4198
Chris Evans voiced Casey Jones in TMNT (2007).

Fact #4199
During the escape from the HYDRA facility, Dugan and Jones steal a tank. As they drive away, you hear Dugan exclaim "Wahoo!" In the comics, this is the battle cry of the Howling Commandos, of which both men are members.

Fact #4200
When Steve discovers the gunmetal circular shield in the development office of Howard Stark, he asks what it's made from. Vibranium is a fictional element in the Marvel universe that comes from the country of Wakanda, the land where The Black Panther, another Marvel superhero, lives.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!