Facts 2401-2430

It started snowing in my home town today.

You all know what that means!...... No?

You all don't know what that means?

Seriously, nobody?

Anybody?

No?

Okay, I'll tell you what that means. 

It means, Elsa is going to summon a bunch of snow storms again! I mean come on, it was already snowing at the beginning of November in some parts of the States! And it's technically not winter yet!

Can you please cut us a break Elsa?

Hey I thought you wanted some snow Maddie? Didn't you ask me to make it snow so bad to cancel school? 

Well yeah, but couldn't you have waited until December?

I can only keep my powers boiled up for so long. Did you want Christmas in July? 

.... Point taken. Looking forward to the sequel short next year by the way!

Anyway, let's get on with the facts!

Fact #3401 

Justin Bieber got banned from Walt Disney World for punching out Goofy.

Fact #3402 

One day Justin Bieber randomly showed up to Disney unannounced and demanded that the entire Yachtsman Steakhouse be cleared so that he could eat there. The staff had to call ever single one of the guests and let them know that their reservations that they have been planning for months were cancelled and weren't allowed to give an explanation. Disney decided it wasn't fair to their guests so in return, they gave all the guests a free dinner at another restaurant. Once they shut out the resturant of guests, Justin Bieber showed up in nothing but a bath robe.

Fact #3403 

No matter how you look at Mickey Mouse, at different angles, his ears stay round and in the same place on his head.

Fact #3404 

The Donald Duck cartoon that featured him as a Nazi was the only Donald Duck cartoon that won an Academy Award.

Fact #3405 

In the 1950's it was seen in the Goofy cartoon's that he had a wife and a child. While we never saw the face of the wife, her figure resembled that of a human. She had five fingers instead of the usual four fingers that the animal characters are given. In the 1990's it was discovered that the wife disappeared from the later cartoons, indicating that she had died.

Fact #3406 

Lady and Tramp make a cameo appearance in 101 Dalmatians.

Fact #3407 

There are two abandoned Disney theme parks located across the planet. One is called Discovery Island and it was closed down in 1999. The over being River Country and that was closed in 2001.

Fact #3408 

Disney also attempted to create a theme park called Myst Island, based off the PC game called Myst. Guests would explore unusual locations and discover mysteries. However this never got passed the concept stage.

Fact #3409 

Goofy was originally known as Dippy Dawg. It was later changed to George Geef, which later became the common nickname we all know and love, Goofy.