Facts 91-120

Who knew there would be so many interesting facts involving Disney? I didn't know cause I keep finding more! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

Fact #91

Frank Welker, the actor who voiced Megatron from the Transformers franchise and Fred Jones from Scooby-Doo, provided the voice for Abu from Aladdin.

Fact #92

Peter Cullen who is famously known as the voice actor for Optimus Prime from the Transformers franchise, also provided the voice for Eeyore for a time.

Fact #93

Jodi Benson, the voice of Ariel, makes a cameo apperance in Enchanted. She plays a secretary at a law firm.

Fact #94

Judy Kuhn, the singing voice of Pocahontas, also makes a cameo apperance in Enchanted. She plays a mom.

Fact #95

In Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, in order to get an actual surprised reaction, the small kissing scene between Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann was cut out of Orlando Bllom's script.

Fact #96

The name of the sorceror in Fantasia is Yensid, which is Disney spelled backwards.

Fact #97

Mickey Mouse was the first ever animated character to receive a star in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Fact #98

Radiator Springs Racers was one of the most expensive attractions Disney has ever built, estimated cost over $200 million.

Fact #99

There are 325 animal carvings on the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Fact #100 (YAY!)

Monsters Inc. was the last Disney/Pixar film to have blooper reels during the end-credits.

Fact #101

The spaceships in Lilo & Stitch were designed to resemble marine life.

Fact #102

No Pixar movie has ever been a flop or made less than $150 million domestically.

Fact #103

Robin Hood was the lowest-budget Disney movie ever produced. It was only $1.5 million. Many scenes were taken over from Snow White, The Jungle Book, and the Aristocats.

Fact #104

Nearly 5% of all photos taken in the United States are taken at Walt Disney World each year.

Fact #105

Thevoice of the ghost host in the "Haunted Mansion" is also the voice for Pillsbury Doughboy.

Fact #106

Disney sells only Coke products. In return the Coke company gives Disney their product for free.

Fact #107

The scent of Vanilla is pumped into the air along Main Street. During the holidays, the scent is changed to peppermint.

Fact #108

The Alpha Track in Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain is longer than the Omega Track.

Fact #109

In the opening scene to the Little Mermaid, you can see Mickey, Kermit, and Goofy.

Fact #110

The Matterhorn's abominable snowman is named Herschel.

Fact #111

One of the last things Walt Disney said before he died was: "Fancy being remembered around the world for the invention of a mouse." 

Fact #112

To maintain a dog's perspective, Darling and Jim Dear's faces are rarely seen.

Fact #113

The Incredibles is the first Disney/Pixar movie to feature a "Full Family". \

Fact #114

The Little Mermaid has over one million hand drawn bubbles.

Fact #115

EPCOT stands for Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow.

Fact #116

The largest cast of classic Disney Characters ever assmbled is in Mickey's PhilharMagic. 

Fact #117

Chicha was the first pregnant woman to appear in a Disney animated feature film.

Fact #118

In Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Syrena means "Mermaid" in spanish.

Fact #119

In The Princess & The Frog, the star that Ray calls Evangeline is actually the planet Venus.

Fact #120

Julie Andrews provided the whistling  for the robin in "A Spoonful of Sugar". 

Hope you enjoyed this facts! :D