Facts 1291-1320: Wizards Of Waverly Place Themed Page

Well you know everything is going to be a breeze.... Well, most of the time xD

Hey guys!

This fact page was suggested by one of my readers so this update is dedicated to you! Yes you! *points*

You know who I'm talking about! :3

As the title days, this page is all about the hit Disney Channel show, Wizards of Waverly Place!

Enjoy!

*******

Fact #1291

Wizards of Waverly Place premiered on the same day as Twitches Too as a part of Disney Channel's Witches and Wizards Night.

Fact #1292

Skyler Samuels who plays Gigi has played the mean girl on other Disney Channel shows. These shows are That's So Raven and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

Fact #1293

Jake T. Austin guest starred in an episode of Go Diego Go.

Fact #1294

David Henrie has appeared in an episode of House titled "Cursed".

Fact #1295

Selena Gomez had a small part as a girl at the waterpark in Spy Kids 3D: Game Over.

Fact #1296

During season 1, Max is at Wizard Lesson #5 (Levitating Liquids) and Alex and Justin are at #372 (Emotion Potions).

Fact #1297

Headmaster Crumbs is parallel to Albus Dumbledore from the Harry Potter series.

Fact #1298

Millie is the second non-Russo family member to be hired at the Sub Station. The first was Harper.

Fact #1299

It never actually aired on the show, but Alex and Riley broke up.

Fact #1300

If you closely at the scene where Alex is talking to Joey in the pits, you would notice a "Volcano Land" advertisement in the background. Volcano Land is the place where Dr. Evilini planned to drain Justin's powers in the season one episode Wizard School. It is curious that a wizard theme park would be a sponsor in the mortal world.

Fact #1301

Professor Crumbs is 850 years old.

Fact #1302

Wizards hate plastic as it repels magic.

Fact #1303

Future Harper mentions a boy named Mason to Alex, who later appears as Alex's new boyfriend in "Alex Charms a Boy".

Fact #1304

The stories included in Harper's book include events from "Crazy Ten Minute Sale", "Movies", and "Justin's Little Sister".

Fact #1305

When Justin and Harper turn everything into a silent movie, the entire scene is a tribute to the Charlie Chaplin films. Justin's outfit and slapstick routines mimics Chaplin's famous performances.

Fact #1306

Kelbo has gotten a new wand since the last time he was seen in the season 1 episode "Alex in the Middle".

Fact #1307

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie scored 13.6 million viewers during the night of its premiere.

Fact #1308

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie is Disney Channel's seventy-seventh original movie.

Fact #1309

Mr. Evans, the head of the Waverly Place Merchants Association, wants the Russo's haunted house to be scarier. In what can be seen as an inside joke, Mr. Evans is played by Daniel Roebuck, who's a lifelong collector of Halloween and horror props, masks and memorabilia.

Fact #1310

There is a relatively long period of time between when the Mummy releases Juliet, and when he enslaves her, enough time for her to Eskimo kiss Justin. Why did she not use this time to do something beneficial like escape? We may never know....

Fact #1311

Apparently, when Alex was 5 years-old, she didn't even know she was a wizard at the time.

Fact #1312

If look close at where Alex is talking with Zeke on the race track, you would notice that the Late Nite Bite is one of the marathon's sponsors.

Fact #1313

When Alex is slow-dancing with Mason, the Selena Gomez & the Scene song "A Year Without Rain" is playing.

Fact #1314

David Barrera, who plays Mr. Cucuy is the real life husband of Maria Canals-Barrera who plays Theresa.

Fact #1315

One time before an episode aired, the Wizards cast had thrown a surprise birthday party for Bailey Madison on the show's set.

Fact #1316

Bailee Madison takes over the role as Max Russo, creating the new character "Maxine" Russo. In real-life, Jake T. Austin temporary left the cast to do voice-acting for the animated film Rio and some filming for the movie Marvin the Martian.

Fact #1317

Dad David DeLuise is the son of comedian Dom DeLuise.

Fact #1318

Production of Wizards was shut down in late 2007 as a result of the Writer's Guild strike.

Fact #1319

Waverly Place is a street in Manhattan.

Fact #1320

Some of the spells are created by using the names of the producers.

*******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!

"Be careful not to mess with the balance of things because everything is not what it seems."