Facts 3331-3360

We're just 500 votes short of reaching 10,000 votes! :D

Thank you guys so much for all of your support, something like this has NEVER happened to me before, so it will be an incredible milestone when we get to it!

And also... THE FINAL EPISODE OF PHINEAS AND FERB AIRED LAST WEEKEND! (June 14th 2015) *GOES INTO A CORNER AND CRIES FOR ALL OF ETERNITY*

I also found some Inside Out facts! Don't worry, they are NON-SPOILER facts!

Fact #3331

watchMojo.com listed Summer Belongs To You as the #1 spot in their Top 10 Episodes of Phineas & Ferb.

Fact #3332

Cole & Dylan Sprouse are one of the only Disney Channel stars who didn't launch a singing career.

Fact #3333

In season 4, episode 25 of Phineas & Ferb, Vanessa and Stacy interact for the first time.

Fact #3334

In season 5, episode 6 of Phineas & Ferb, Candace doesn't appear at all in this episode.

Fact #3335

In the Phineas & Ferb series finale, Jeremy, Stacy, Gretchen, Karl, Adyson, Little Suzie, Charlene, Grandpa Clyde, Grandma Winnie, and Grandpa Reg, just to name a few, made no appearances in the episode.

Fact #3336

Madison Pettis who voiced Adyson in Phineas & Ferb, played "Americas Little Angel" in Cory In The House.

Fact #3337

Mitchel Musso who voiced Jeremy in Phineas & Ferb played the role of Oliver in Hannah Montana, and King Brady in Pair Of Kings.

Fact #3338

In the episode with Crikey the crocodile, Phineas says "They're wasting their time in that swampy marsh." That is a reference to Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, producer of the show.

Fact #3339

On the episode "Jerk de Soliel" after the part where Candace is talking to Jeremy with the parsnips, it'll then go to Dr. Doofenshmirtz's lab. 

Look above the steering wheel near Doofenshmirtz and you'll see a red trifore above the wheel on the wall.

Fact #3340

In the Chariot Race episode, when Perry is getting his mission briefing from his boss, who put the TV to show himself inside a famous statue, look at the vase Perry is hiding behind. You can see 2 of the 4 Muses who sang in the Disney movie, Hercules! You can see the main one with her curly hair, and the short curvy one.

Fact #3341

Baymax flies under a bridge and for just a moment you can see Olaf in the bottom right.

Fact #33342

I've stated earlier that the Beauty & The Beast Tea Cups can be seen in the movie Tarzan, as well as the Tarzan Treehouse, but the Tea Cups also make an appearance in the Kingdom Hearts video game in Tarzans world.