Facts 3181-3210: Tomorrowland Themed Page

Just to clarify, this is about the movie, not the theme park.

Enjoy! :3

Fact #3181

In the film, it is theorized that Walt Disney, being part of a futuristic thinker's society known only as Plus Ultra, created this section of the park as a primer for the world that was already built on the other side of whatever rift Clooney and company are going to cross. 

Fact #3182

Walt Disney Studios announced the film under the working title 1952, until it was renamed, sharing its name with the science-fiction themed land found at various Magic Kingdom-themed Disney parks.

Fact #3183

The film was going to be released domestically on December 19, 2014, but was later pushed back to May 26, 2015.

Fact #3184

The Time Travel pin is a reference to Disneyland trading pins found throughout the Disney parks.

Fact #3185

In the UK, the film will be renamed "Disney Tomorrowland: A World Beyond".

Fact #3186

Much like Disney's Meet the Robinsons, Space Mountain appears as part of Tomorrowland's skyline. People have also spotted nods to Epcot's Horizons and the Magic Highway, U.S.A. episode of the Disneyland show.

Fact #3187  

It will be reased under the name Project T in Norway.

Fact #3188

Tomorrowland has a strong resemblances to Xandar from Guardians of the Galaxy.

Fact #3189

Jetpacks were demonstrated at Disneyland's Tomorrowland during the 1950s and early '60s.

Fact #3190

According to Damon Lindelof, the White Rabbit and the Big Bad Wolf will make cameos in the film.

Fact #3191

Part of the movie was even filmed at the "It's A Small World" ride on location in Disneyland California.

Fact #3192

When he was 11, Bird developed an interest in animation and over the course of three years he finished a 15-minute animated film that came to the attention of Disney Animation, who offered to assign a mentor - the famous Master Animator Milt Kahl - to the then 14 year old. Bird stayed with a family friend in Los Angeles to take advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime offer.

Fact #3193

When Raffey arrived in Vancouver ready to start work, she was missing teeth, so she had to get fakes made before the start of principal photography. Then Thomas started losing his teeth one by one. So the kids spent a lot of time getting 'flippers' made, which are temporary, removable teeth.