Facts 3901-3930

I hope all of my Canadian readers had a great Thanksgiving weekend! It's been hard looking for new facts. The best I can really do at the moment is voting spots in watchmojo.com and the occasional "107 Facts" videos. I'll try and do better next time you guys, I promise! Thank you all for your patience. :)

And we're also less than 10,000 reads away from HALF A MILLION READS!!!!

Fact #3901
Winnie The Pooh was voted #10 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters. 

Fact #3902
Baloo was voted #9 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters.

Fact #3903
Tinkerbell was voted #8 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters. 

Fact #3904
Dumbo was voted #7 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters.

Fact #3905
Pinocchio was voted #6 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters.

Fact #3906
Snow White was voted #5 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters.

Fact #3907
Minnie Mouse was voted #4 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters.

Fact #3908
Goofy was voted #3 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters. 

Fact #3909
Donald Duck was voted #2 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters.

Fact #3910

Peter Pan, The Cheshire Cat, Bambi, Pluto, and Cinderella were honorable mentions in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters. 

Fact #3911 
Mickey Mouse was voted #1 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Classic Disney Characters. 

Fact #3912
Phineas & Ferb was voted #10 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows.

Fact #3913
The New Adventures Of Winne The Pooh was voted #9 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows. 

Fact #3914
Disney's Adventures Of The Gummie Bears was voted #8 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows. 

Fact #3915
Aladdin: The Animated Series was voted #7 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows. 

Fact #3916
House Of Mouse was votes #6 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows.

Fact #3917
Chip 'N Dale: Rescue Rangers was voted #5 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows. 

Fact #3918
Gargoyles was voted #4 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows.

Fact #3919
Recess was voted #3 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows.

Fact #3920
Kim Possible was voted #2 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV Shows.

Fact #3921
Ducktales was voted #1 in watchMojo.com's Top 10 Disney Animated TV shows. 

Fact #3922
Princess Tiana isn't the only Disney Princess that's left handed. One other Princess that shares that trait, is Mulan.

Fact #3923
Rapunzel's hair is 70 feet long and weights up to 10 pounds.

Fact #3924
The film Moana will be directed by John Musker and Ron Clements, who were both the directors of Aladdin, The Little Mermaid and The Princess and the Frog.

Fact #3925
The makers of Moana have recently announced that they found the voice for their new Disney Princess. Her name is Auli'l Cravalho and she's just 14 years old!

Fact #3926
Disney Parks famous Dole Whip is a pineapple-flavoured dessert.

Fact #3927
The Dole Whip may look like soft served ice cream, but it's actual dairy-free.  

Fact #3928
It is rumoured that the Dole Whip was invented by the VP of Research at the Dole Company in the 1950's, but it didn't make it's rise to fame until its debut at Disneyland in California.

Fact #3929
If you go to Walt Disney World, you can get a Dole Whip in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom.

Fact #3930
You can even buy the commercial dry mix of the Dole Whip online to make your own at home! All you need to do is add water, and you're set.

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did!