Facts 151-180

Wow over 150 facts now. This is really exciting guys! Thank you so much for support! :D

Fact #151

Aladdin's face was modeled after Tom Cruise.

Fact #152

Walt Disney planned to make a short fim sequel for Snow White. It was going to be called Snow White Returns, however even though the storyboard for the film was made, it never left the prepreduction stage.

Fact #154

Alicia Keys auditioned three times for the role of Princess Tiana.

Fact #155

One minute of The Nightmare Before Christmas took a week to film.

Fact #156

Producers orignally wanted Sean Connery to voice Mufasa.

Fact #157

The two people who voiced Mickey and Minnie Mouse were married in real life.

Fact #158

Dwarf names that didn't make the cut in Snow White were: Jumpy, Deafy, Dizzy, Wheezy, Hickey, Baldy, Gabby, Nifty, Sniffy, Swift, Lazy, Puffy, Stuffy, Tubby, Shorty, and Burpy.

Fact #159

The song Do You Wanna Build A Snowman is sung by the daughter of the Frozen writers.

Fact #160

Beauty and the Beast was the first ever animated movie to be nominated for an Oscar.

Fact #161

The Rescuers Down Under was Disney's first animated sequel.

Fact #162

The original title for Emperor's New Groove was Kingdom of the Sun.

Fact #163

Josh Whedon who produced Buffy The Vampire Slayer and The Avengers, helped make the script for Toy Story. The famous line "You are a sad, strange, little man."? That's his work.

Fact #164

There are 302 different characters in Toy Story 3.

Fact #165

Disney bought Pixar Studios for $7.4 billion.

Fact #166

Mickey Mouse spoke for the first time in the cartoon The Karnival Kid. He said "Hotdog!".

Fact #167

When purchasing the Disneyland hotel, they also acquired the rights to The Long Ranger, but they sold it off.

Fact #168

The production for Sleeping Beauty took 7 years.

Fact #169

At the time of the production, Mary Poppins was the most expensive Disney Movie to make.

Fact #170

Toy Story 3 broke Finding Nemos record of most grossing Pixar film of all time.

Fact #171

The Ken Doll in Toy Story 3 is based off of Animal Loving Ken from 1988.

Fact #172

Walt Disney's favourite lunch was chili and beans. He ate it with tomatoe juice and soda crackers.

Fact #173

Pinocchio was the first animated movie to be available on DVD.

Fact #174

Elton John was considered for the role of Louis the alligator in Princess and the Frog.

Fact #175

Disney World's lost and found collects over 7,500 autograph books each year.

Fact #176

Honey, I Shrunk The Audience opened at Disneyland in 1998.

Fact #177

A Goofy Movie was supposed to be released in 1994 but was delayed.

Fact #178

Toy Story 3 was the first animated movie to be released in IMAX.

Fact #179

Baloo means bear in Hindi.

Fact #180

The Rock'N'Roller coaster was the United States first coaster to go upside down.