Facts 2461-2490

Not much really to say right now.... so on to the facts!

Fact #3461 

Before the confirmation of Toy Story 4, in The Muppets most wanted they hinted at it happening, by singing in there opening song "And wait for Tom Hanks to make Toy Story 4..."

Fact #3462 

As of the release of the Kids React episode, the Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser trailer has over 59,000,000 views.

Fact #3463 

The Age of Ultron trailer was leaked on October 22nd 2014, just days before its intended release. It was released by a user named John Gazelle. When Marvel found out about this, they posted on Twitter saying, "Dammit Hydra!" using the joke of blaming their fictional villain team.

Fact #3464 

There are two versions of Quicksilver. One from X-Men: Days of Future Past and the new version which will be featured in Age of Ultron. He and his sister Scarlet Witch are the children of Magneto, a villain from the X-Men side of Marvel, but they are also Avengers.

Fact #3465 

Upcoming Marvel movies include Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Guardians of The Galaxy 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther, The Avengers: Infinity Wars Part 1, Captain Marvel, Inhumans, and The Avengers: Infinity Wars Part 2. All of these movies spam from July 2015 all the way to May 2019.

Fact #3466 

Wreak-It Ralph and Venellope make a cameo appearance in an episode of Fairly Odd Parents. 

Fact #3467 

 "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" was removed from The Lion King, then Elton John, who wrote the song, watched the version without the song and replied, "I think you have ruined the movie.". Disney put the song back in.

Fact #3468 

These dwarf names were cut from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves; Jumpy, Dizzy, Wheezy, Shorty, and Burpy.

Fact #3469 

In the early production stages of The Lion King, the plot was described as "Bambi in Africa meets Hamlet. One screenwriter called it "Bamlet" for short.

Fact #3470 

For many years, Walt Disney World hosted a PGA golf tournament. Jack Nicklaus was the first champion at the Walt Disney World Open Invitational, which made its debut in 1971.

Fact #3471 

The Seven Seas Lagoon was originally configured for artificial waves, tall enough to allow surfing. The machine began operation with the opening of the resort in 1971. However, it was soon disabled after causing severe beach erosion.

Fact #3472 

In the Animal Kingdom park, the Tree of Life is 14 stories tall, has over 300 animal carvings in its trunk and houses the 3-D show, It’s Tough to be a Bug.

Fact #3473 

Disneyland apparently wasn't always amused with Blake Lively's pre-fame antics. According to Lively, when she was six, she and her older brother used the old put-hairspray-on-a-friend's-readmission-hand-stamp-to-transfer-the-stamp-to-their-own-skin trick. It would have been the perfect crime, except security nabbed the Lively kids right as they went through the park's turnstiles and slapped the pair with a one-year ban.