Facts 3241-3270

Just a couple more days and I'm done school! Aw the sweet smell of freedom!

Fact #3241

The entirety of Disneyland can fit into Magic Kingdom's parking lot.

Fact #3242

In the 1982 companion Epcot Center: A Pictorial Souvenir, Disney lists Israel, Spain, and Equatorial Africa as future additions to the World Showcase. 

Fact #3243

Instead of Pirates of the Caribbean, at one point Imagineers wanted to build a cowboy-themed attraction called Western River Expedition.

Fact #3244

Near Epcot's Hotel du Canada, the phone in the red phone booth periodically rings with a Disney character on the line. If you're lucky enough to hear it, you can even have a conversation with them!

Fact #3245

The animators held a "Sister Summit" to understand what sisterly relationships are like. This helped make Anna and Elsa's relationship even stronger in the film.

Fact #3246

In one version of the film, Hans gifted Anna a snow globe after the coronation, but the idea was dropped for narrative streamlining.

Fact #3247

There was originally a dressing room in between Anna and Elsa's bedrooms. While it would have allowed for the audience to see more interaction between Anna and Elsa, the animators thought it was best to keep the sisters separated after Elsa accidentally hurts Anna with her powers, and nixed it.

Fact #3248

The official crest of Arendelle is called a crocus. It's a symbol of rebirth and spring. And this whole time we thought it was just a pretty flower.

Fact #3249

Chris Williams, who voiced Oaken, went on to direct Big Hero 6.

Fact #3250  

Even though the Magic Kingdom's Pirates of the Caribbean is in Adventureland and Splash Mountain is in Frontierland, things looks a little different backstage than they do when you're in the park. When backstage,  these two water attractions are located next to each other! The layout of the park from inside is a little deceptive; but since both attractions require high volumes of water, it only makes sense to have them located next door. 

Fact #3251

When visiting Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort, you're sure to see a lot of bears; but one particular bear may look a little familiar if you're a Disney cartoon aficionado. In the totem pole outside of the Wilderness Lodge Mercantile in the lobby, you will see not only Mickey and Donald but a bear. This particular bear is named Humphrey and has appeared in several Disney cartoons over the years. 

Fact #3252

The Haunted Mansion at both Disneyland and Disney World were actually constructed at the same time, although they opened a few years apart.