Facts 3211-3240

Why can't school be over and done with already?! Summer is so close, yet so far away... Any plans for the summer? Anybody going to Disneyland or Disney World?

Anyways, moving on to the facts!

Fare warning... be prepared, for the invasion of the cupcakes!

Fact #3211

Not many people know, but if you head to the Typhoon Lagoon Water Park before it opens, you can surf the waves for a few hours. This event does cost extra, so try to get in with a group for savings.

Fact #3212

You can play with Tinker Bell at Tinker Bell's Treasures. When you see her, clap and say "Tinker Bell!" and watch what happens.

Fact #3213

Text your jokes in to the Laugh Floor and if you're lucky enough, the show will use your joke!

Fact #3214

Worked up a thirst? Head over to the Cool Club at Epcot where you can sip on exotic Coke products from all over the world. The best part? The drinks are free.

Fact #3215

Stop by one of the Guest Relations counters on your birthday, anniversary, or first visit to snag a free button.

Fact #3216

On the right side of Cinderella's Castle, is a little known grotto where you can listen to Belle tell the story of Beauty & The Beast.

Fact #3217

Keep your eyes peeled as your walking to Camp Mickey Minnie at Animal Kingdom Park to look for Herb and Flora, talking bushes who chat and jell jokes as people pass by them.

Fact #3218

Take a nighttime stroll through Epcot's Innoventions Plaza and watch the floor light up beneath your feet, all thanks to fiber optic sidewalks built into the ground.

Fact #3219

Disney World has some pretty awesome cupcakes that you can find all over the theme parks and hotels.

Fact #3220

At Magic Kingdom, look for Oreo Cupcakes, Red Velvet Cupcakes, Holiday Seasonal Cupcakes, and Colourful Cupcakes.

Fact #3221

At The Grand Floridorian Resort & Spa, look for the German Chocolate Cupcakes, Cherry-Berry Cupcakes, and the Florida Orange Cupcakes.

Fact #3222

At the Contemporary Resort, look for the Dos Leches Cupcakes, Red Velvet Mickey Cupcakes, Worms & Dirt Cupcakes, Lemon Creme Cupcakes, and Black Forest Cherry Cupcakes.

Fact #3223

At Epcot, look for the Raseberry Chocolate Cupcakes, Carrot Cupcakes, Guava Cheesecake Cupcakes, Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes, and Vanilla Caramel Cupcakes.

Fact #3224

At the Polynesian Resort, look for the Chocolate Macadamia Cupcakes, Mango Passion Fruit Cupcakes, Lemon Ginger Cupcakes, and Pina Colada Cupcakes.

Fact #3225

At the Wilderness Lodge, look for the Chocolate Caramel Cupcakes, Smores Cupcakes, and Carrot Cupcakes.

Fact #3226

At the Beach Club Resort, look for the Vanilla Cupcake with sprinkles.

Fact #3227

At the Broadwalk Resort, look for the Oreo Bon-Bon Cupcake, Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Cupcakes, Orange Cream Cupcakes, and Cappuccino Cupcakes.

Fact #3228

At Hollywood Studios, look for the Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes, Marble Cupcakes, and Butterfinger Cupcakes.

Fact #3229

At the Animal Kingdom park, look for the Cotton Top Lamarin Cupcakes, White Chocolate Elephant Cupcakes, and Zebra Cupcakes.

Fact #3230

Go to the Caribbean Beach Resort to find the Peanut Butter Monkey Cupcakes.

Fact #3231

Go to Downtown Disney to find the Cupcake Coronet, and Gluten-Free Cupcakes.

Fact #3232

At Disney World, Someone brought Gaston five dozen eggs. I just want to know how the security cast member reacted when he saw 5 dozen eggs while performing a routine bag check.

Fact #3233

You know Rapunzel and Flynn's wedding attire? Someone had them custom made for their wedding.

Fact #3234

A new Disney headcannon has surfaced that Dash and Violet from The Incredibles are a lot like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch from The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Fact #3235

The reason why Mushu couldn't wake up the stone dragon to find Mulan, was because the dragon was no longer there. Mulan is implied to be the Great Dragon that protects her family.

Fact #3236

Someone very creatively made a snowman version of Baymax.

Fact #3237 (Disney Guest Story)

I'm a teacher and one day two new students joined my class. They were three year old twin boys named Sora and Riku.

Fact #3238

During an interview with Ellen, Johnny Depp corrected her and told her to call his character. "CAPTAIN... Jack Sparrow."

Fact #3239

Disney World NEEDS to make a ride based off of the roller coaster Yzma and Kronk take to their lair. "PULL THE LEVER KRONK!—WRONG LEVER!"

Fact #3240

Some people may not know this, but the animatronic band from "The Real Girl" episode of season 2 of Gravity Falls defiantly feels like a reference to the popular horror game series, Five Nights At Freddy's.

******

I hope you all enjoyed these facts as much as I did! CUPCAKES FOR ALL!