The Wedding (Part II)

Recap:

"Bring in Yvonne's parents."

He nods and a few moments later the door opens. I watch as their eyes shoot down as they meet mine and they kneel to the ground.

"Alpha, it is so good to see you again. It has been such a long time ."

I nod, "Yes it has."

They stood kneeling on the ground, "Why have your brought us here and granted us with this expensive attire?"

"I wanted to tell you both the good news..  Your daughter will be my Luna."

Their eyes shoot up, "What?"

"Yes, she has returned and after today she will be my wife."

"She is no longer our daughter.." Her father spats..

"Is that so?" I ask feeling my anger rise.

"We disowned her the day she abandoned us." Her mother whispers, bringing her eyes to mine.

"Hm.. I guess if this is true, there is no reason for me to let you continue to live now is there?"

Both her mother and father's eyes got big and shoot to the ground as they bring their face to the ground not long after those words.

"No. No. No. Alpha.. Please we will reclaim her if she proves to please you and we apologize for our negligence. We just could not forgive her for how she had mistreated you Alpha.."

"Yes.. She will be this pack's Luna and if this does not give you more than enough of a reason to claim her then you must be insulting me and the pack?"

"No it is not like that at all Alpha. Please forgive us."

"Stand."

They wipe their faces and stand to their feet.

I look over to my Father who steps forward, "I would be careful how you both speak for she is family now but neither of you are safe from execution."

I nod, "Yes, she may be my wife starting today but you both are nothing to me."

They nod, "We understand."

"You are excused to join the rest of the party for the wedding will be starting soon."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V.

My Father looks over to me, "Your mother and I would like to meet our daughter in-law."

I nod, "Of course Father."

I call Skyler over, "Get Yvonne down here now!" He gives me a assured nod and disappears through the doors.

My mother comes and hugs me, "Son, we are so excited.. I cannot wait to get some grandbabies! Isn't that right Shawn?" She grabs my father's arm.

He chuckles, "Yes. Strong boys to teach all you couldn't learn." My mother hits my father, "Shawn, stop it."

Skyler comes through the doors, "She is coming down."

I nod, "I am going to go get my wife."

I walk through the doors and head up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, I see her...

Yvonne's P.O.V.

"Alpha wants her downstairs now!" Skyler yells after he busted into the room.