The Death of Us..

** Runs in the room**  "Last time on Dragon Ball Z..." Just kidding!! So here we are finally ending the UnRevealed Section alone Thank Goodness!! So I have been getting lots of messages on what was actually revealed in those chapters.. And to be honest there was so much revealed that it is truly up to you to decide what was the biggest thing of all... On top of all of this good news of me being back so is Tatiana!! Lets be honest what would I do without my mature specialist .. That's right I'd be AWKWARD AF! Anyways, back to the story. Much Love to you all -Destiny 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

"We both know for you he would do anything.. and once he comes for you I will kill him right in front of you.. You will watch the love of your life bleed to death right before your eyes without being able to do a damn thing about it."

I couldn't hold the tears in any longer, I felt the tears fill my eyes... I felt the anger for Jack inside of me boil up to the point I just wanted to kill him. No matter how hard I tried to change into my wolf I couldn't.. I couldn't even hear or feel her anymore..

"Just now noticing your wolf ifs gone?' Jack sits down next to me. "The serum we injected you with blocks your wolf out and any powers you may have for about 3 days."

His hand grazed my shoulder and up to my face... His big hand cupped my chin facing him.. I closed my eyes trying to disappear and act as if I am somewhere else.

"The way I see it you have two choices ... Be mine and I won't hurt your precious mate or continue to fight me on this and I will simply kill him right in front of you. So which is it?"

I open my eyes, "Jack, I am not dumb! You will kill him anyway.. So you can take your deals and shove 'em."

He grips my throat and presses his lips on mine.. "Fine. We can do it the hard way!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bite down on Jack's lip and ripping my face away. 

"You bitch!" He holds his mouth as it is leaking blood down his chin. Not soon after those words escaped his lips I felt a burning sensation on my left cheek. He slapped me. I look up to his the fury in his eyes as he paces around the room.. This only brought more fear because at this point I wasn't sure what he would do. 

"Do you still have that innocence I was once going to take years ago? Or has Dominick damaged my flower?" Jack mumbles as he pulls me toward him.

I sit in silence trying to edge myself away from him yet his hold on me is too strong.

"I take that silence as you are still a virgin.. Yes?" I felt his grimy hands go up and down my back and his hot breath on my neck.

I decided to lie, "Actually not that it is any of your business but Dominick already took my virginity."

I felt his disgusting mouth kiss my shoulder and down my arm. "Oh yeah? So what you are saying is that I don't have to be fragile with you?" He grabs the back of hair and pulls it so my entire neck is exposed. I could feel his lips all over my neck then I felt the kisses become sucking, licking, and small bites.

I wanted to scream.. All my fears are starting to come true and I can't have Jack mark me as his... That was suppose to be Dominick's bite mark..

I try pulling myself away but once again his grip only tightens on me and with my hands tied including my legs I feel even more helpless.