Business and Love Don't Mix!

This is dedicated to Lildevil16 for commenting on almost all the parts and giving your opinion. Honestly I just really love that, so this is for YOU :D

-------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V

When we arrived to the office, Dominick kissed my cheek. "Today you're going to a meeting with me and you aren't leaving my side." He smiled, making me blush.

He sat in his office chair and patted his lap for me to sit. I sat on the desk instead, he chuckled. "My lap, now." Grabbing me and setting me on his lap.

He kissed my neck interrupting my thoughts, I giggled.

"In a couple days, The meeting with Alpha Jack is going to take place. You're going with me because if I leave you to get protected those mutts will find a way to get to you. If you're with me, I won't let that happen... Now come on lets go, I have a meeting to get to."

Just thinking about Jack made me throw up in my mouth...

Walking into the meeting Room, there were 20 people sitting around a long table. The meeting room was just like any other meeting room, boring, dull and gray! :P

I sat there twisting my hair for almost an hour, not paying attention to what was going on.

Then I heard a voice I recognized , Eddy!

"These ideas came from Yvonne..." He said pointing at me, everyone's eyes shot to me even Dominick's, but his was more of a glare.

"Hmm so what do you think about the advertisement for our company?" asked Dominick's Father

"Well with all due respect Sir, I think the advertisements put out from this company is absolutely horrible and a waste of money. I mean your company doesn't even have a catchy phrase, song, or symbol.. The only thing this company is known for is naked women with cars and that does not appeal to the demographic that is actually buying your product."

"I like your thoughts on this.. " Dominick's Father smiled. Dominick shook his head at me, then looked at his father.

I sank down in my chair, only to get pulled like a rag doll.

Dominick's hand was wrapped around my wrist tightly.

He pulled me out of the meeting room, "What the Hell were you thinking!? First you flirt with my employee then you intervene with my business!! You're my assistant, so keep your mouth shut!" He yelled, as everyone could hear and see. "

"Dominick your father asked and I merely replied. You are just upset because it was Eddy who brought up my ideas! " I shot back, his fist bundled up and hit the wall beside me. He must of forgot we were right outside the door of the Meeting Room.

"Go in my office and stay there!"

I didn't know what to say, I can't believe he just talked to me like that. I wanted to break down and cry, instead I walked slowly to his office.

I slammed his office door, letting my tears fall. I heard the door open, but it wasn't Dominick, it was Eddy.

"Yvonne? I'm sorry I got you introuble.. I just thought you should get the credit you deserve." Eddy whispered, setting his hand on my shoulder.

" It's fine, I don't understand why he's acting like this though.." I whimpered

"I am sorry I should of kept my mouth shut.."

Dominick's P.O.V

I know I was way to harsh and over reacted alot!! I just wasn't myself, I feel so bad, maybe my fathers right. I couldn't take sitting in the meeting, when I just hurt her feeling just because I was jealous.