His Desire My Choice.

Dominick's P.O.V

I paced back and forth, I already broke almost everything in my house. I need her here, not alone with him. I can't take it anymore, I ran to Eddies house as fast as I could. Looking through the window there she was taking care of him. I watched as she slowly began to lean in.

Yvonne's P.O.V

I slowly dabbed a warm towel around Eddy's busted lip, "Yvonne?"

Our eyes meet, he lightly put his hand under my chin and pulls me closer to him.

"Eddy-"

He puts his finger to my lips, "Shh just look at what Dominick has done to me and even you saw him raise his hand to you.. Reject him and be with me.."

I set the wet towel on the coffee table, "Listen, I'm really sorry this happened but I don't like you that way Eddy. I hope you can understand that my wolf only wants Dominick, for he is my mate. Although he is my mate that doesn't change the fact that I am upset with him because I do believe he is wrong for what he did. I plan on talking with him and deciding from there but that is for me to decide and most importantly it is between me and Dominick. "

"Yvonne, I don't understand. What's wrong with being with me?"

"Eddy, I have to go. I'm so sorry for everything that's happened." He tried to stop me, I ran out, running into someone. Looking up, it was Dominick. His arms went around me, hugging me close.

"Please don't leave me, I'm sorry for what I am. I was just angry and my wolf completely took over. But little mate you must know I would never hurt you! I may lose my temper but I would never intentionally hurt you. "

I shoved him away, "Don't touch me!" He ran his fingers threw his hair, giving it that bed hair look that I loved! "Yvonne, at least come home, so we can talk. I am sorry! Please, just listen to me. Eddy is trying to get revenge and he knows if you reject me I will be crushed."

I nodded, "what are you talking about?"

"Yvonne, My Father and his father were forced to fight over the position of Alpha and his father lost. After, his father died his mother went not too long after due to depression of losing her mate. Eddy's mate rejected him after finding out he was not going to be the next in line to be Alpha. He is trying to use you to get to me and it is working Yvonne." I tried to not give in easy like I wanted too.

"I understand, but that is no excuse for what you did." I spoke.

"I know. I just lost it and I let me wolf take over. I am sorry little mate." I followed him to the car, and nothing was said the entire ride. We got back and he left without saying a word. He slept in the guest room, and I slept alone in his big bed.

Dominick's P.O.V

I didn't like the idea of us sleeping separately and my wolf hated it, but I had to give her some space. I stared at the ceiling for hours, I had to check on her.

I jumped up and made my way to my room which was just across the hall. I sat next to her on the bed and kissed her cheek, I couldn't believe how beautiful she was.. Her eyes slowly opened, "What the hell Dominick? You scared the shit out of me! What do you want?"

" I just wanted to check on you." I got up from the bed and shut the door behind me as I left. I knew she still didn't want me by her. My wolf growled, " You're Alpha! You don't give her a choice, she's ours! " I shut my wolf out, I have to control myself for her. I can't believe I raised my hand to her. I don't know what would of happened today if I didn't gain control back from my wolf.