****Teaser*****

Recap:

His lips smashed against mine, he pushed me more into him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!!?!"

There was Dominick, standing in the doorway. His fist bundled up, face scrunched up and teeth grinding.

Yvonne's P.O.V

His eyes black as ever and his eyebrows scrunched down outlining the blackness of his eyes. Nostrils flarred, lips quivering as his jaw clenched and I watched his body shake as if he was going to explode. Eddy was startled, a slight smirk appeared on his face. Did He plan on Dominick walking in on this?

In seconds Dominick had his foot on Eddies face.

"I'm going to rip you to pieces!! Shes My Mate!! MINE!!"

He pushed more on his head, I had to stop him.

" Dominick! Stop ! Please, stop! " I screamed, grabbing on him arm.

He shoved me off, making me hit the side of the wall and falling to the floor. He didn't even care that he just threw me to the wall. I got up slightly limping, I held my side that was in pain.

Dominick was kicking Eddy in the stomach, "You think this hurts, I'm not even close to being done!"

"Dominick Stop!! Now!" I cried, he ignored me. I tried pushing him, beating my hands on his back.. He turned around to look at me.

"You better know your place! I don't care that you're my mate, If you don't know your place .. I'll show you it!" He yelled, putting his hand up as if he was going to hit me.

"Show me then because Guess what? I know if you ever put your hands on me, I will know it's not by your side as Luna!"

He looked at me and grabbed my arm, "Don't you ever threaten to leave me! You're My mate!"

I squirmed," Dominick stop. you're hurting me!" I cried, as soon as I said that he let go.

His eyes switched from Black back to hazel, "Sweetie, I'm so sorry. I - I didn't ..I don't know why I - I'm sorry. I would never hurt you... at least not intentionally."

I ignored him, shoving past him running over to Eddy. His face was bloody and beaten up, "Eddy, I'm so sorry." I touched his face, he flinched.

"Don't you help him.. " Dominick mumbles, I gave him a glare.

I helped Eddy up, " Let me bandage you up."

He smiled at me, "Really?" Before I could respond, Dominick shook his head. "Hell no! We are going home to discuss things!"

"You can go home, there's nothing to discuss!"

He punched the wall, "I'm not going anywhere without you!"

I pointed to the door, "Leave! I will talk to you tomorrow only if you leave!" He stopped his self from saying something and slammed the door. I helped Eddy on his couch and got him comfortable.

"Thank you for taking care of me." Eddy mumbled, looking down as I hovered over him.

"It's my fault, so it's the least I can do."

He took my hand, "If you were mine, I would never think of putting my hands on you. Please." He whispered

...To Be Continued...

________________________________________

Author's Note

Sooo sorry for the wait! Forgive me! But this is a teaser for the next part which is 'His Desires, My Choice.'

Anyways, Please Comment, Vote, Follow and continue to read!! Love you guys!!!