Honeymoon (Part II)

Recap:

"Jack, you're hurting me.."

Jack's eyes connect with mine, "If I let go of your wrists will you be good?"

I nod, "Jack.. I promise I will be good but please try to understand that forcing me is not love.. Jack if you love me like you say you do.. Wait for me."

"Yvonne, the pack needs an heir.. and I need a wife."

"I will voluntarily give you an heir if you can just wait for me.."

"What the hell do you mean wait for? Wait for what Yvonne?!"

I sniffle, "My heart still aches for Dominick.. This makes every one of your touches feel like acid on my skin... I can't handle it.."

There was a long pause, "Yvonne, he is dead! I am your husband and I am your mate now!! Do you understand!?"

He grips the necklace around my neck and rips it off. I feel a few of the stones hit me and I can hear some hit the floor.

'Oh no.. My heat..'  In an instant I can feel my entire body on fire...

"I will make you want me.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V.

"Yvonne, I can make this pain go away.. I will mark you and make you mine."

I can see his canines as he leans down parting his mouth ever so slightly.

"Jack.. Please.. don't. You will only make it worse.. And I don't think I can handle anymore pain." 

"Once I mark over Dominick's mark.. we can mate and there will be no pain Yvonne."

I shake my head feeling my tears hit my hot face. I feel his tongue graze over Dominick's mark.. Jack looks into my eyes and smirks, "You are mine." I see him lick his lips and his canines sticking out..

My heart is racing.. 'what do I do?' I ask myself.. I refuse to be marked and forever belong to this man.. 

"Jack, I will never love a man like you.. I will never be yours even if you mark me.." I shove him away, covering my exposed body from him.

"Yvonne.. Stop. We both know that you can't push me away forever." He buries his face in the side my neck. I can feel his lips touch my skin and hear him inhaling my scent.

In this position he has full access to marking me whenever he pleases.. He raises his head from my neck, "I know that it is only me who sees this marriage as something more than transactional but if you can try to act as a sincere wife.. We will be fine. We may even be happy."

"How can I try to be a sincere wife if you forced me to marry you and treat me like a prisoner?"

"Now that you're my wife, I will no longer place restrictions on you at home. You are our Luna now.. "

"Jack.."

"Yvonne, I will let your brother stay and join the pack.. He can stay with you and be protected.. He no longer would have to be a rogue."

I shake my head, "No.. You just want to keep him around so you can use him to control me.. You promised after I married you that he was free.."

"Yes, if that is what my wife desires. However, he is still a rogue. When we found him he was hiding and was all beaten up.. He left your pack to look for you and became a rogue Yvonne. He has no pack, no family.. He has no one out there.. "