Our War (Part 2)

Hello my lovelies! We are super excited to release this chapter and see what you all think!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Our Luna..."

"Absolutely not! Just imagine how bad that would make us look handing over our Luna to another pack like we can't even protect our packs own Luna!"

"Would you like me to set up negotiations?"

"Yes and specify only the Alpha and Beta are invited, not their whole damn pack! Oh and please keep this away from the Luna.."

"Ashton, keep what from me?"

I turn around to see Yvonne standing there with a worrisome look on her face.

"Yvonne, It is none of your concern for I have it under control."

"Ashton, how can you say it is none of my concern? Am I not the Luna of this pack?"

"We will speak of this at another time! Not in front of our pack members.."

"No, answer the question. Am I not?"

"Yvonne. Stop."

She looks around and walks out of the  room.

"Rolando, schedule the meeting for tomorrow."

I walk out the door feeling something hit my chest, I look down to see Yvonne's small face looking up at me. "I want to attend that meeting Ashton."

I grab her by the wrist yanking her up the stairs to the bed room, as she squirmed and screamed for me to talk to her.

As soon as we entered the room and the door closed behind us. "Now we can talk."

"Ashton I want to attend that meeting tomorrow. I am this pack's Luna."

"I understand but-"

"Ashton please.."

"I SAID NO AND I MEAN IT YVONNE! I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN!"

"Why can't I attend Ashton?!"

"I am this pack's Alpha now and I said no that's why!"

"That's not an answer Ashton! I don't care what you say I am attending that meeting, you cannot deny me to do so because I am this pack's Luna!"

"Yvonne you were this pack's Luna! The elders want to retire you as Luna and crown a new one.. My Luna. You are Dominick's!"

"What.. But- I don't understand."

"What's there to understand Yvonne?! You are no longer this pack's Luna, we were merely waiting for you to stabilize yourself."

Tears rush down her face and a burning sensation arises on my cheek, "How dare you!"

She turns to leave, "Yvonne wait- I am- I didn't.." I only said those things to her so she would drop the subject, but now I can see how much my words hurt her..

"Ashton, I am sleeping in my own bedroom. I am sorry I stood in the way of you crowning your own Luna. It was never my intention, I just have grown to love this pack as if they were my own.. I will no longer stand in your way.. I am sorry."

She turns away from me facing the door, I quickly grab her shoulders to stop her from leaving. "Wait. Wait.. I am sorry. Yvonne you are this pack's Luna and even though the elders insisted on crowning a new Luna, I cannot bring myself to do so. Because all I want is you as this packs Luna.. As My Luna.. As my Mate.. Yvonne, I can make you happy again. You can make me happy again.. " I bring my lips to the top of her shoulder, kissing so ever gently.