****Another Teaser!****

Hello Everyone! I am super glad to have gotten comments and of course likes! So I don't know about anyone else but I wanna scream because SUMMER is finally here!! YESSS! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this next part! Please Follow, Vote, Comment, and continue to read! Thank You! <3 Destiny

                                                       Dominick's P.O.V.

I want to Love her with all of me, every damn part of me. She really does complete me, thinking back to what just happened blows my mind. I should of killed the boy on the spot for speaking without permission, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Then Yvonne just knows how to control me! That woman.. My little mate , is just so damn sweet and loving. She wanted to spare people from Jack's pack, which I have never done before. I can't wait to get her in this damn room! I flew the door open while my face is buried in her neck, "Where in the hell have you been!?" My wolf growled, I can't believe the voice I am hearing.

I looked up from my mate's neck, quickly setting her down and shoving her behind me. "Fix yourself immediately!"

I wiped off all the pink lipgloss off my face, "What are you doing here!!?" I yelled

I looked behind me to see Yvonne fixing her top and skirt, "Stay behind me!"
She nodded and I turned my focus back to the unwelcomed guest, "I asked you a question."

I then felt two small arms wrap around me from behind, just her touch relaxed both my wolf and I.

"Absolutely Gorgeous.. " He smirked with a cigarette hanging from his filthy mouth.
"Stunning if I must say so myself, perhaps yummy enough to devour!" he chuckled.

He is pushing his limits just by being here! "What the fuck did you just say!?"
He put his hands up,"Woah Woah calm down! I was just complimenting your little princess hiding behind you. Isn't that right Sweetie?" He leaned to the left, trying to get a peek at Yvonne.

I stepped into his view, "You better watch yourself!"
He started tapping his boots, taking a lighter out of his pocket. "And if I don't?" He lit his cigarette, blowing smoke from the side of his mouth.

"I'll kill you, I won't let you go so easily like last time!" I growled, Yvonne's grip tightened around me.

"Always had a temper and Always will.. You never were any fun when we were kids, mean ass!" He sat on the bed, "Let me guess she's your mate?"

I just wanna rip his fucking head off, showing up here on my territory! Where in the fuck was everyone?! How did no one catch his scent.. not even I!?

"I take that as a yes, well you did pretty damn good. Judging from all that pink lip gloss on your face, the view I got when you came in, and well the smell of her sweet arousal..everything is going good for you, yes?"

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm super sorry about the teasers, I'm just a horrible person! I KNOWW! I'm only joking, I just wanted my readers to try to guess who this unwanted guest is??!! Leave your guesses in the comments! If you get it right I'll use a reader's idea for the story! If no one does well I will still update and reveal who this mystery guest is!

Please Follow, Vote, Comment, and continue to read! Thank You!

<3 Destiny