UnRevealed Part 4

Hello,

Let me start off with apologizing for disappearing I am going through a depressing moment in my life and I sought help to get out of this darkness I put myself in. I'm doing a little better just taking one day at a time and I thought perhaps this would take my mind off of things.

RECAP:

"Jack it will never happen.. I'd rather die."

"It's going to happen..and the best part of all of this is not only do I get what I want but I have finally found a way to destroy Dominick. I couldn't ask for a better situation, I knew there was something special about you and now I know it was meant to be this way.. and it was meant to be YOU."

He walked close to me and tipped my neck over. "No mark?"

I lowered my eyes to the floor, "So it is true... He has not marked you just yet?" He chuckles and begins to clap. "it gets better and better.."

"You will me my wife, this pack's Luna, and the mother of my pups. That's a definite."

"I will not. I refuse to."

He grabbed my face roughly, "You will be all of those things for me... because you will have no other option after I kill your mate!!"

"No matter what I will never be those things for you! Never.."

I saw his face light up with anger, "JASMINE!!"

The door slowly opened to reveal a tall and slim brunette. I stared as she walked to Jack, "Yes?"

"Talk some sense into her while I'm gone!"

Her brown eyes focused on me, I watched her lips open to speak then she stopped. Her lips were covered in red lip stick that was shaped perfectly. Her curves were beautifully executed by a black dress that went passed her knees. As I sat here staring at her I couldn't see her being on Jack's side she looked so beautiful and innocent.

"Yvonne, My name is Jasmine. I was hoping for Dominick to introduce us.. or even Ashton. Sadly, that's not how things have turned out."

Jack slammed the door on his way out, I shivered at the feeling I felt afterwards.

"What does any of this have to do with you?" I asked .

"Dominick and Ashton were once my lovers. Not at the same time of course but Ashton was first and he ended up disappointing me so I moved on the Dominick. I have decided that Dominick is mine and I will be the one to hold the place at his side as he becomes a God! Not you.. "

"Excuse me?"

"You seem confused.. "

"Why help Jack in the process though? You know Jack is going to kill Dominick if he gets his way.. So there goes your chance. "

"You're lying! Jack and I made a deal! I give him you and I get Dominick!! As long as I have Dominick use his gifts for Jack's purpose.. which is where you will come in my dear. Dominick would do anything and everything to ensure your safety so Jack is going to use you to fulfill his desires. All while his old best friend Dominick watches you stand at the side of Jack. Marry Jack. Support Jack. Be the Mother of Jack's pups.. That is your purpose."

"It is not my purpose! Dominick will not let this happen even if it endangers me. He has a duty to his pack and will not neglect those duties to protect and lead them to the best of his ability!"

"So what your're saying my dear is that Dominick will not come for you but rather choose to protect his pack?"

"Yes."