Take Me (Teaser)

Hello Folks,

Destiny and I took a very long break due to college and personal issues but just know we will always come back!

Tatiana

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

(Mature Content!!!!)

I crotch over her and lean in for a kiss.. She pulls me closer to her as the kiss deepens. My mouth growls at the sweet smell of our mates arousal. She wraps her little arms around me I nibble on her bottom lip. I kiss her lips, down to her chin, trailing down to her neck.. I begin ripping her clothes off as she lays in just her bra and panties. I pull the bra fabric down exposing her breast and my bite mark. I lightly lick the wound as she groans in pleasure..

"Take Me." She moans...

I couldn't stop now I just wanted her and I had to have her.. My wolf is getting hard to control.. My breathing is increasing by the second. I am trying to remind myself to be fragile with her but my wolf wants to let go of all the sexual frustrations we have been dealing with. I grab her outer thighs putting her legs around me, she pulls my shirt off sitting up as she kisses my chest. 

She looks up at me and grins.. I rip her bra off. Pulling her close to me as our tongues dance together..

                                                                      Yvonne's P.O.V.

I watch as Dominick's eyes change back from hazel to black... He's fighting his wolf. He pauses from kissing me and pulls back. I grab his face and bring his lips back to mine.

Dominick picks me up off the bed and hold me close as he soflty kisses me.

"Dominick, it's okay. You aren't going to hurt me." He smiles and brushes his hand down my cheek..

He lays me back down on the bed softly, "Please let me be gentle with you tonight not only are you in heat but this is your first time my love.. I can make the pain go away by not creating more pain with being rough with you."

"Dom, I want all of you and all of you includes your wolf."

"Next time my love but for now let me pleasure you.." He pecks my lips then kisses down my neck as he gets to his bite mark he lightly sucks as I lightly moan.. I felt his kisses go down my body and to my inner thighs.

The kisses stop. I open my eyes to see Dom frozen,  "We are being invaded!"

"What? So soon? i thought they would take some time to recuperate or make a plan.."

Dominick shakes his head, "I should have seen this coming, our pack is drugged and weak right now.. Of course they would take this opportunity to attack."

"Dom! Let's go!" I hear Ashton yell as he barges into the room. I struggle to cover myself with the blankets as I was fully exposed.

"Ashton! Get the fuck out now!" Dominick gets in front of me, I see Ashtons face turn red and his hands cover his eyes. "I am so sorry Yvonne.. I was worried about you and Dom wasn't answering any of my mindlinks so when I heard we were being invaded I just had to make sure you were okay.."

"Thank you Ashton. Just give me a second to get dressed please.." He turns around attempting to find his way out with his hands still covering his eyes.

Dom hands me my black silk robe,"Go get some clothes on, Now!" I crawl to the end of the bed where Dominick is sitting and wrap my arms around him.

"Dominick, my body is on fire.. I can't stand this pain." He turns around and lifts me on his lap, "Honey I'm sorry I raised my voice, listen I can't fight while I am worrying about you I am trying to think about the best option, because I can't leave any of the pack members with you while in heat and taking you to battle with me would only put you in danger."

I cuddle next to his chest, "Please don't leave me I need your touch.." I grab his hand and set it on my breast. His eyes begin to get cloudy gray as he licks his lips,"Yvonne.. I cannot control myself any longer with you. But I need to secure your saftey before anything else."

I just can't think of anything but his touch.. I need this pain gone! I shifted on his lap so I could straddle him, "Touch me please.."

He lifts his hand to my cheek pulling my face to his, we stare into eachothers eyes before he smashes his lips into mine. I bite his lips to the point I tasted blood, he only got rougher after that. I felt his lips devour mine as one his hands were set on my jaw pulling my face closer in each kiss while his other hand was set on my right butt cheek. His grip got tighter after each kiss, I felt myself shifting back and forth on his lap just hoping he would lose control and take me.

"Dom! Get out here now or else I am coming in and who knows what I may see this time." Ashton yells from the other side of the door. Dominick stops and lifts my off his lap; "Come in."

Ashton walks in with his hands over his eyes, "Is it safe?" he chuckles.

Dominick throws a pillow at him," Shut up!"

"Little mate . I will be back I have to talk to Ashton." I could hear the shake in his voice and he seemed to be nervous.

Dominick's P.O.V

"Dom, we have to go. Jack's pack  is breaking through are barriers due to many of our warriors being drugged and Alpha James has even sent aid . So even with The Silver Shadow Pack warriors helping, Jack also called some allies to help. "

"Ashton. What about Yvonne? Her smell is strong and she will be in danger no matter what I do."

"Dom, the pack needs you! You are their alpha and without your head in the game you may never be able to protect Yvonne."

I can't have my head in the game while I am worried about her and neither can my wolf... We have to make sure she is going to be okay and protected at all times.. But I can't trust any of the males around her.. Wait, Ashton.

"Ashton I need you to be honest with me when I ask you this.. What are your feelings towards Yvonne?" 

He shakes his head, "Dom, I told you how I felt but when I say this I need you to block your wolf.. I know this may sound crazy but my wolf thinks Yvonne is our mate.. However, I am willing to step back if you let me be around to protect her and love her from afar..."

We stare at eachother in disbelief.. "What do you mean your wolf thinks she is your mate?"

Ashton looks down,"Just what I said Dom. The day I saw you two coming into your room my wolf identified her as Mate.. I tried to hide it but I felt like I at least needed to tell you.. Perhaps the Moon Goddess is just a cruel bitch and hates me.. Where not only does my own father not claim me, but my own mate doesn't either..Dom it is painful already to be around with you two together but I know it would be even more painful to not be near her at all.."

I grabbed Ashton and pulled him into a hug. I set my hands on both sides of his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.. "Ashton..I'm sorry for everything. But today I am going to ask you for a favor that I will forever be indebted to you for."

Ashton tilts his head, "What?"

"Protect her.. Even if it isn't for me please Ashton I beg of you to stay and make sure no harm comes to her while I am gone.. I trust you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... I don't know what to say after that besides, Thank you for reading and we love you guys!