Home

RECAP:

"You know I do baby. But It's your first time, let's take it slow. I don't want you to feel pressured and I'm scared I'm going to hurt you."

I sit up, trying to pull myself together.

She grabs the sheet and wraps it around her body. "Seriously Ash.."

She goes to get off the bed, I pull her into my arms. "Stop being a brat. Do you really think that I don't want to fuck you right now? It's taking everything in me to reframe from taking you. You have to understand, I just don't want you to regret anything."

She pushes me away, "Ash I wouldn't have continued if I didn't want to. This time it's you who is stopping it."

I rub my neck, "I know."

She grabs her clothes from the floor and goes in the bathroom slamming the door.

Fuck. What did I just do? I put my hands over my face.

I wanted her. I did. I just.. feel this sharp pain.. I thought it was because I was scared she would regret it but now I don't know. Do I still feel like I am betraying Dom?

Shit.

———————————————————————

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I slam the door behind me, pulling my shirt over my head. What the hell was that?? 

Did I make him wait too long? Does he not want me anymore? I drop to the floor, sitting against the door.

Ugh, how could be just all of a sudden pull away from me?!

I pull the joggers over my legs and then over my hips.

I run my fingers through my hair, what is happening to me?!

I am so confused.. I wonder what he is thinking? Why would I regret it? I'm the one who asked for it. 

What happened to moving forward..? Ugh!

I pause, wait. Unless, he is the one who will regret it.
My heart drops, would he really regret being with me? I know I'm not the easiest to deal with but.. this whole time he wanted me to give him a chance and to let myself open up to the way I felt about him.. now here he is pushing me away!?

I stand up and splash water on my face. I must collect myself ..

I open the door to see Ashton still sitting on the bed in the same manner I left him..
His chiseled chest exposed and his pants left unbuckled.. effortlessly handsome.. He was not even aware I'd came out of the bathroom.

I clear my throat, hoping to gain his attention.

He looks up, "Vone, I'm sorry- it's just"

I push his arms apart and sit on his left knee wrapping my arms around him.

"Can you just hug me please?"
At this point, I just want to feel the warmth of his affection. My wolf whines for any touch from our mate...

I feel Ashton's face burry in my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to his chest.

"Vone, can I explain?"

I rush my fingers through his hair, "No need."

I feel his soft lips touch my collar bone then my neck.

"I want you more than anything in this world..Do you understand?"

"Actually no, I don't.. Why are you pushing me away all of a sudden?"