Let Go

Recap:

Yvonne's P.O.V

He then stops.. "Yvonne, if you want me to stop please just tell me.."

I stare blankly into his eyes, lost for words. My wolf cries for her mate, I feel her pain in my heart..

'Dominick, I love you. I'll always love you.'

'I'm letting go..'

I close my eyes hoping to get one last glance at his face, his smile, our love.

'Goodbye my love..'

I reopen them to see Ashton's sensitive eyes staring back at me with concern.. I bring my hand up to his cheek, pulling his face to mine and pressing my lips against his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*************!!!!!Mature Content!!!Please skip if not comfortable!!!*****************

I feel his hands wrap around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I feel my wolf getting excited that I have finally gave into my urges.

Ashton is towering over me as I pull his face down to reach his lips. I feel my feet come off the floor as Ashton lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

I feel as if there is electricity running through out my body, a tingling feeling making my core wetter and wetter.

Ashton's face pulls away from mine, "Mmm my love I know that smell.. I remember it so well from the first day we met.. I remember the way it drove me to the edge. That sweet smell of your arousal.. Finally, it is for me."

My face begins to heat up and my mouth becomes dry.. I stare into his lustful black eyes and a smirk emerges on his face.

"Don't act shy now Yvonne," He chuckles thumping me in thefore head with his finger.

I run my fingers through his hair, his lips lightly peck mine over and over slowly grazing his tongue on my bottom lip. I drop my fingers to his collar, unbuttoning one after another to expose his muscular chest. He lays me on the bed and drops his shirt to the floor. Leaving his chest exposed, I couldn't remove my eyes from taking in every detail of his chest. His chiseled abs and his black lustful eyes made me even more aroused.

My wolf is begging for his touch.. I hear myself mutter the words, "I want you."

I smirk emerges on his face, "Do you now?"

I crawl to the end of the bed and he leans down to kiss my lips. I pull his face to mine, his hands get lost in my hair and our kiss deepens. He yanks my shirt open tearing the buttons off, I feel his hands slowly start from my feet making its way up my legs. His hands are on the outside of my thighs slowly raising my skirt to expose my soaked panties underneath. He pulls on my skirt, I lift my hips to help guide it off.

He tosses my skirt to the floor and stares down at me. He lightly kisses my forehead and then leans down to kiss my neck, his hand softly drops my shirt off my shoulders. I close my eyes feeling his lips touch my shoulder, then my collar bone, my neck.. I open my eyes to see him crawling onto the bed, he pushes me back on to the bed and places his self between my legs.

I bring my hand to his cheek pulling his lips toward mine only to see his head drop to my chest. He kisses the top of my breasts, his finger tips trail along the straps to my lacey red bra.

***************************!!!!!Mature Content Finished!!!!!**************************

My heart begins to race and my stomach is literally doing flips.. Everything in me wanted to run out of the room.. but there was that small part of me that wanted him to take me. I needed to let go of Dom.. It wasn't like I didn't have feelings for Ashton its just I still have feelings for another man.. Dominick.

I close my eyes and then there was nothing..

"Yvonne? I told you if you wanted me to stop all you had to do was say so."

"Huh?" I open my eyes and look up to see Ashton sitting up.

"I could see through your facial expressions and the fear in your eyes that this is not what you actually want.. is it?"

"Ashton, I'm sorry.. Listen I'm trying. I mean I want you and I have feelings for you. You have loved me, taken care of me, and been there for me.. I just can't erase Dominick from my heart or my mind."

"I'm not asking you to. I'm asking you to let him go."

"Ashton its not that easy.."

"Then what was that Yvonne? Listen, everything I say to you, I mean and everything I do to you and the way I touch you, is sincere. Can you say that as well?"

"Ashton, yes I can. I do have feelings for you and I do-"

"No Yvonne.. Do you love me?" My heart aches at that question for I don't know the answer to..

Ashton's face scrunches up as he storms into the bathroom slamming the door behind him.

Ashton's P.O.V

My heart is racing, I almost let that get out of hand.. I was going to take her right then and there but I saw the reluctance in her eyes. I wish I could make her see that my brother is gone and that I can make her happy if she lets me.

I turn the shower on to freezing cold to calm myself down but I can't get the taste of her lips out of my mind and her sweet. sweet. smell..

I lick my lips, I could of taken her right then and there.. She looked so vulnerable just staring up at me like that..

I just want her.. This cold shower is not working. I jump out, grabbing a towel to wrap around my waist.

I open the bathroom door to see Yvonne sitting with her face in her hands.

"Yvonne? What's wrong?"

"I miss him Ashton."

I can feel my wolf getting upset, "He's gone Yvonne." I instantly regret letting those words escape my mouth.

She sits up slamming her little fist against my chest, 'How can you be so insensitive!? He's your brother!"

I grab her wrist and lift her up, "Why can't you let go of him!? He is gone and never coming back!"

She sobs harder, "Just because he's gone doesn't mean I stopped loving him."

Her head drops down, "Let him go! I am the one here not him! What about me? Huh?"

All I hear are her sobs, I pull her into my chest wrapping my arms around her. "What about me huh? What am I to you? I can't keep doing this Yvonne. You want me and accept me one minute and the next I am discarded.. for what? Dom is gone and I am here wanting to love you. You are hurting me and yet I can't do anything to stop you.. I am completely vulnerable and open to you. You are hurting me and you are hurting yourself.. Please Let go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I hope you enjoyed the Let Go Chapter!! As always if you are uncomfortable with Sexual or mature scenes please look out for the bolded letters stating when and where it ends. Please feel free to skip if it does make you uncomfortable!

Also, Happy Almost Fall!!!! I love the Fall season! Super excited for it to cool down because ya girl is already decorating!! Lol

Much Love,

Destiny