UnRevealed (Part 2)

I laid in bed listening to the sound of the shower, after a while the water stops. I am beyond pissed and flustered. I shut the lights off and snuggle closely to my soft blanket. I start to feel myself drift asleep then I feel a hotness touch my back. I turn around to snuggle close to my mate only to see Alpha Jack. I scream in fear, the lights are switched on and I then see my mate looking at me in concern. Dominick Hugs me close and rocks me. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know." I whisper.

"What happened? Bad Dream?"

I shook my head, "No I saw Alpha Jack when I looked at you. I think my mind is playing tricks on me." I crumble into a ball only to feel him lift me up into his lap.

"its okay. You are getting nervous about encountering Alpha Jack in a few days but you don't need to be. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Okay?"

I snuggle close to him. "Okay."

The Next Day.

"Wake Up! Wake Up! Today is the Day!!"

I open my eyes to an excited mate jumping on the bed.

"We are having you a Luna Party before the wedding so my family, the pack, and allied packs can meet You." He smiles

My heart is instantly hit with fear, "I thought the Luna party was after the wedding?"

"I thought it was a good idea to have it before. I saw a dress that I thought you would like so go try it on and if you like it wear it for your party my love."

"Thank You." I kissed his cheek and ran to the box that contained my new dress!

(REFER TO PICTURE)

"The dress is beautiful" I whispered.

"I'll be waiting at 4 O'Clock for you downstairs by the stair case."

I nodded as I watched him blow a kiss then leave the room.

I was both nervous and petrified! My stomach was literally in my butt. I could feel myself shaking, but I'm not sure if it is because of my excitement or my nervousness.

I'm gonna try to forget about this feeling by concentrating on curling my hair and getting ready for today.

After I finished my hair, I thought to go for a sliver glitter makeup look to match the dress. Lastly I slipped my dress on with some Silver shoes and a Diamond necklace to top it off. I checked the clock it was 3 O'Clock, I laughed because I'm never ready on time especially not early! I started to make my way down stairs, half way down I see Ashton standing at the end of the stair case. He has a all black suit on with a red tie and black dress shoes. His hair is slightly spiked up and the sides are slicked back.