Prophecy

Recap:

"She is our Luna.."

"This is unacceptable! You cannot do this Ashton! She was your brother mate! This is an abomination! She cannot and will not be keeping her place as Luna.."

Elder John looks toward me, "How can you do this? You are sick!! You were his brother's mate and now here you are sleeping with Ashton! You slut!"

I feel heat rush over my left cheek, "You cannot say you loved Alpha Dominick!"

Ashton grabs Elder Johns wrist and pushes him to the ground. "How dare you?! Laying your hands upon the Luna is a death sentence!- Guards!! Take Elder John to the dungeon where he will be given a trial and punished for his treasonous actions!"

We all watch as he is dragged out of the room spitting and screaming at me..

"Anyone and I mean anyone who dares to disrespect the Luna will be executed! She is mine now and only mine. I will not be giving her to another Alpha! Do I make myself clear!!?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V

The meeting ended with no solution and was set to continue the next day. As the meeting room emptied , it was completely silent...

Ashton shut the door behind the last person, "Yvonne, Let me expl-"

My hand shot up, slapping him across the face; "How dare you?!"

His gaze went to the floor, his head lifted revealing his black eyes.

"How dare I? I am the Alpha and it is my decision!"

"A good Alpha thinks of his people Ashton!"

I can hear a low growl in his chuckle, "I am doing the exact same thing as Dominick! He chose to protect you and go to war rather than handing you over to Alpha Jack! That war ended with the loss of many innocent life's and his life! He left the rest of his pack alone to fend for themselves, for you! But because it was him and you were his first.. it's okay.. Well let me remind you, you are my mate too!"

He slowly began walking toward me until I was cornered. "Stop saying that!" I scream.

"You are my mate too!!" He slams his fits into the wall next to my head.

I slid down the wall pulling my legs in and my face to the knees. I felt so overwhelmed with it all..

I sobbed letting all of my tears fall..

"Shit- Yvonne, I'm sorry.. You know my wolf nor I  would never hurt you, its just I am so frustrated. Come on.. let me take you to your room."

There was a few knocks on the door, "Alpha is everything okay?" It was another one of the elders, Adam. "May I come in?"

"Yes." Ashton yells to him.

"Is that true Alpha? Has both of your wolves identified each other as mates?"

"Yes, mine identified her as soon as we met but she was unable to until she was in heat."

"interesting.. Why have you not mentioned that in the meeting?"

"I tried to until Elder John started an uproar in my meeting.. "

"Well, Alpha this changes everything.. If Elder John knew this he wouldn't have reacted the way he did.. I am so sorry Luna. Forgive us.."

"What do you mean this changes everything?"

"Alpha, there's a prophecy.."

"A prophecy of what?"

My Boss, My Alpha. (In progress)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara