My Mate, My Job.

Dedicated to Werewolflover012

________________________________________

"Listen, I will sleep in the guest room, my room is yours. I will give you space until you are comfortable with me."

With that he left the room and left me alone with my thoughts.. Is he really the Alpha of this pack I have heard so many stories about? Can he be that cruel to annihilate multiple packs? Could he really be the one behind all of that blood shed? Does he really murder the innocent.. children, women? Is he like Jack? Is he actually being genuine with me? What does he want..Who is he?

The next day

I heard someone moving around, I looked around the room. There he was, water dripping from his hair and a towel wrapped around his waist. "Sorry I woke you, I'm just getting ready for work." His deep but fragile voice made me smile.

" Shouldn't I be getting ready for work? I am your assistant."

"No. You are to stay here." He blurted, turning to the door.

"But. I want-"

How dare he walk away from me in the middle of our conversation! I picked up the pillow I was sleeping on and tossed it at the back of his head.

He turned back to me, tilting his head and his eyes narrowed on me.. Oh no!

He began to walk toward me; I scooted back to the edge of the bed. He jumped on the bed and got on top of me. I squirmed around, "Get off of me!" I always seem to be in this situation. "You will stay here and wait for me to get home. I don't have time to keep an eye on you today, because if any guy even looks at you, I'll have to rip his throat and eyes out."

"Please.... I want to go with you. I don't want to be here all alone. Please ..." He just stared at me and chuckled. I watched as his expression lightened quickly.

"Is that a, yes?!" He smiled, "Yes, it is, so come on get ready. Before we both are late." With that he got off me, helping me up and taking me into his arms. " You're staying by me, the whole time. Got it?" I nodded.

He smirked," Go get ready!" He handed me black slacks, a red blouse with a  suit jacket, and black heels.

I ran in the bathroom, jumped in the shower. It felt like forever, I loved the feeling of the hot water hitting my back. I finally got out, putting mouse in my curly hair, light makeup, and got dressed.

"Ready!"

"Okay, Follow me." Dominick instructed as soon as I walked out the bathroom.

We walked out the room, his house was like a huge maze. It was so big and there were doors everywhere! We finally got to the front door and once again I could tell this was going to be another awkward drive.

I should make small talk .

"How did you sleep?" I look over to him as he is driving.

"Fine."

"I slept amazing! Your bed is so comfortable." He just gave me a slight nod.

The rest of the drive to work was silent, he parked in front of the Draven Company Building handing the keys to a valet. As we walked inside, I greeted the front desk lady.

Jesus, why is he walking so fast?! I must be out of shape because I am struggling.

"I have an 8am meeting, which is in 30 minutes. You will follow me wherever I go." He sounded stern and professional.

An older guy that looked just like Dominick walked in and was headed toward us, that must be his dad.

"Son, hurry we have to discuss some things. Oh, and did you hire an advertiser?"