Out of Place, Luna. <\3

Omg Finally updating, I'm so sorry. Sports and everything's been getting in the way. But here it is, Hope you Like it.

-------------------------------------------------

Waking up nervousness struck me, I had to meet everyone in the pack. I really hope they don't ask about my old pack.

I walk over to the couch to see Dominick sleeping, I guess he never made it back to the guest room. I went over and shook Dominick to wake him up, "Dominick... wake up. Come on!"

He sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Good morning, are you ready to officially become Luna?" He kissed my cheek and smiled. I looked down, remembering the last time someone wanted to be Luna. Jack.

I feel tears emerging in my eyes and dash to the bathroom.

A hear a small knock on the door, "What's wrong? Did I say something?" I wanted to let him  comfort me, but I just couldn't help to be bothered. Every time he touched me, I imagined Jack's hands on me, and I miss my family so much, my baby brother is no longer a baby and I missed watching him grow up. I left him.

Dominick's P.O.V

What did I do wrong? I sat by the door, wanting to just break the door down and comfort my mate. The door slightly opened; I pushed it all the way open. Grabbing my mate and looking at her blood shot eyes from crying. "What's wrong?"

She shook her head, "Nothing I'm just nervous and overwhelmed."

I chuckled " No need to be worried or nervous, everyone will love you." I know that couldn't have been the reason she pushed me away, but I knew if I kept asking, she'll just push me away even more.

She just nodded, "My Beta's mate agreed to lend you some clothes. Now, Go get ready."

I grabbed my clothes from my closet and headed to the guest room to get ready.

Finally, when we were both ready, she was wearing a white dress, that had a beaded collar and sheer neckline (Refer to picture). It looked amazing on her. I decided to wear a short sleeve navy blue button up and grey slacks.

"Ready?"

We went outside, to see everyone lined up as I instructed.

"Everyone, this is your Luna Yvonne. You will respect her as if it was me, Got it!?" I sternly said

My father walked out shaking his head, I know he was right, but she was MY mate. I have to protect her; I can't let her go. I want to be the one to love her, see her smile, hear her laugh, most importantly I want to be the reason she smiles and laughs.  I want to see all of her flaws so I can know what makes her so perfect in my eyes. I grabbed her hand and started introducing her to everyone.

"Yvonne this is my Beta Rolando and his mate Esther." They shook hands and Yvonne thanked Esther for the clothes.

"Come on Yvonne, let me introduce you to the rest of the girls. If that's okay with you, Alpha?" I nodded, "Son, Get in my office Now!" I heard my father's voice. I headed upstairs, not knowing what to expect.

Yvonne's P.O.V

Esther began introducing me to the girls, but they all seemed to not like me.

"You're his mate?" Said a girl with red hair, brown eyes, a small frame shape. She was quite beautiful. Her white flowy dress perfectly complemented her shape. I was taken back by her beauty.

I nodded, she laughed "He gave this up for that!? I can't believe that. Look at you, you don't belong here, he probably just feels bad for you!! " All the girls laughed, except Esther.