UnRevealed Part 3

Recap:

Dominick's father begins to walk and I took a guess that I was suppose to follow.

We get outside the doors of the banquet hall, "Do you know why I want to talk to you?"

"No I do not Sir."

"I don't want you with my son. I picked someone for him and it wasn't you. If he marks you, he will not be who he is now. You will ruin this pack and this family!!" His father screams.. "Do you understand... There was a prophecy done on our Family and I did everything possible to protect us. I will not stand by as you ruin it all!"

"I'm sorry I don't understand."

"Understand this.. You will leave and never come back! I don't ever want to see-"

"FATHER!"

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I felt as if a knife punctured my heart,  I stood there with my head down and a lump in my throat.

"FATHER!"

I look up to see Ashton speeding towards me, he grabs me by my left wrist and pulls me into him. I feel my face hit his hard chest as he wraps his arm around my waist after pulling me into him.

Ashton stands there for a second, "Come with me."

"Get back here!!! How can you come back after all this time? I'm talking to you! You little bastard!!"

Ashton is basically dragging me, he pulls me into a dark enclosed closet or room. Its pitch black, *CLICK*.

The lights shoot on, I see Ashton's face barely 2 inches away from mine. We stare into each other's eyes until he pulls me into a bear hug. My arms lay on my sides as my face in buried in Ashton's chest.

"I told you I would make sure you were okay."  He whispers... "Look at me."

I look up from his chest to see his warm brown eyes staring back at me, "You go out there and you show no weakness. You show them a strong, confident, independent, and compassionate Luna! Don't listen to my Father, don't you ever let him talk to you like that again! Do you understand!? You show him that his words did NOT faze you! Come on!"

Ashton tugs on my arm and pulls me out of the cleaning supplies closet! "I'll leave first." I watch as he walks back into the banquet room.

I take a few deep breaths before heading back in. I walk slowly back to the banquet room, as as soon as I open the doors to the room I feel like a hole is being burned through me. I look up to see all eyes on me again but these stares were more tense and disgusted.

I then catch a pair of soft Hazel eyes... Dominick.

He makes his way toward me, it feels as if it really is in slow-mo watching him walk to me.

"Yvonne... Are you okay? What happened? What did he say to you?" He rubbed both of my shoulders in a comforting way.

"I'm okay.."

"I will talk to him." Dominick scuffs and begins to stomp away. I grab his arm before he could get too far away.

"No, I will." I whisper. Dominick stares at me lost at words.

I scan the room for Mr. Draven until I spot him in the corner. I make my way to what feels like my death!

"Mr.Draven, I don't appreciate the way you spoke to me especially on my special day. I'm sorry to disappoint you but it isn't your choice who Dominick marries and I also apologize for not being what you initially wanted for Dominick. I hope we can come to a understanding and be able to get along." I was taking my leave, I felt myself yanked back.