Jealousy Strikes

I'm super duper sorry for the slow updates, I've been dealing with a lot of problems. Health, boyfriend problems, college, family, and just ugh life.So again I apologize, i really hope you all continue to read! Thank you so much for all the followers, votes and comments.. It really does mean alot :) Sooo with that being said, here is the next part. I hope you all enjoy! < 3 Destiny

_______________________________________

Yvonne's P.O.V

I shifted around a couple times before I noticed I'm in bed alone.

"Dominick?" I then noticed a paper stuck on the door. I jumped out of bed, its from Dominick.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving, I didn't want to wake you up. I have a big meeting with Mr. Telahan today, so I'll be home in a little bit.

-Dominick

What am I suppose to do here, all alone! I jumped in the shower, feeling the hot water hit my skin as I had flashbacks of the events that took place last night. I can't wait till Dominick just lets go and makes me his. I'm so impatient, my wolf is even more impatient. However, I can't stop feeling guilty, Dominick's voice keeps playing over and over in my head. "No, I want you to know everything. I don't want to hide anything from you, and I don't want you to hide anything from me either. We are One."

I want to tell him everything but I'm just scared. "He's our mate, we have no reason to be afraid." My wolf whispered, I shook my head. Of course she says that..But he's also the most feared Alpha.."He's our Alpha.." She growled, I guess my wolf is right. I should just tell him, We're mates, we're one.

After my long debating shower, I threw on a blue skirt and black shirt. Put eye liner and lip gloss on, and brushed my hair.

I ran down stairs and straight to the kitchen. I sat on the counter with my bowl of cereal and the TV remote. I prefer to be close to the TV, and the table was just too far away.

"Excuse me Luna, Alpha has ordered me to keep an eye on you and he doesn't want you off our territory." Dominick's Beta Rolando said. I'd be lying if i said he didn't scare the shit out of me.

" Holy Shit! You scared me.. Well, I'm sorry but I refuse to stay here, its a beautiful day."

Rolando shook his head " He did say you wouldn't listen. Soo how about this, I'll let you go. If I can send a pack member with you?"

I nodded, "Deal!"

I sat on the couch, trying to listen to Rolando's phone call. He sounded and looked so intimidating while he talked. He crossed his arms and sounded stern.

He looked at me, then hung up.

"Erick is going with you, he is one of our best fighters."

I wonder who that is, I don't know every pack member. Only the ones Dominick personally introduced me too.

I nodded, "He's not a Bummer is he?"

Rolando looked at me with a blank expression, "All that matters is that he can fight."

"Yep, I can already tell he's gonna be no fun.." I swear if he is scary I ain't going with him, Rolando better pick someone else to take me.

"Me? Never! I'm the definition of Fun!" I heard a deep unfamiliar voice behind me.

I jumped up from the couch, only to turn around and see a muscular guy with brown hair. He was quite attractive, well everyone in the pack was. But it was no comparison to Dominick .

"Well come on !"

I shoved past Rolando, eager to get out. Finally someone that isn't always serious.

" We can take my car." Erick pointed to a red hummer parked on the side of the road.