Honeymoon

Recap:

He was silent and so was I. The song came to an end. "Yvonne?"

"Yes?" He smiles, leans down, and presses his lips to mine.

"I am a happy man.." I look into his eyes, these are the softest I have ever seen them.. I haven't seen those eyes since we were children.

His mother comes running up to us, "Oh son.. That was so sweet.." Her eyes start to tear up, "I am so excited to finally have a daughter.. and soon grandchildren. Jack's father didn't want anymore children after Jack because all he wanted was one heir.. I wish we could have had at least four children and Jack would have had some one to play with."

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I am so excited to finally have a mother." I couldn't help but adore his mother. I couldn't be mean towards her when she is so sweet.

Jack rubbed his mother's shoulder, "Don't cry mother.."

She chuckles, "I'm sorry I am such a blubber baby.."

"You're embarrassing us Janet. Stop it." Shawn exclaimed at her.

At least I know where Jack learned to be an a***hole from.

Shawn pulls Janet from her hand to the dance floor, "Come on."

I look to the floor and I can feel Jack's eyes on me. I look up and there they are.. on me.

"What?" I ask as he pulls me into his chest.

"You made my mother very happy just then. I cannot tell if you're still faking it.."

"Jack, please do not confuse yourself."

I walk back over to our table and sit down. Jack follows me and hovers over me standing up. Each one of his hands lay on my shoulders, "I suggest you do not confuse yourself either. You're my wife now Yvonne. You're mine and I am yours.. We will officialize it tonight."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V

I can't believe I really thought for a second there she was warming up to the idea of being my wife. Perhaps it was a little unrealistic to think she would fall in love with the idea of me being her husband right after the ceremony. However, I would like to think she would have to warm up to that idea after we have children and she is by my side for a while.

I lean down and lift her face to look at me.. She is still sitting down in the chair, I grip her face with one hand and smash my lips into hers.

Everyone around us is cheering..

I look into her eyes as our lips part, her face scrunches up.. "Now.. Now.. People are watching." I whisper into her ear.

She gives me a nod and smiles.

I sit down next to my wife and pull her chair close to mine.. I cannot help but want to be near her every second.. She is my wife now... Finally.

That stench.. Ashton is here. I turn around to see him watching toward us.

He smirks as he approaches the table, "Yvonne?"

She turns, "Yes?"

He puts his hand out, "May I have this dance? If it is okay with your husband of course.."