*****Teaser*****

It has been awhile hasn't it? SHAME on me! Anyway, Guess what?! ( This is where you say what?) This is my last week of class! The Hell is over! College is just ughh! The even better news is this means I can update more and a lot faster without all the exams, studying, homework, and sleeping. Which again I apologize for these slow updates.. Anyway please.. Comment, Vote, Follow and continue to read!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"I have a pack meeting pertaining to the Alpha Jack of the Bright Moon Stone Pack. Would you like to come?" He asked, my eyes got big and began to water. Just hearing his name brought back so many bad memories and nightmares. I fell to the ground, I soon felt two arms go under my legs and picking me up bridal style.

"What's wrong?! "

Dominick's P.O.V

I don't understand, was she still upset with me? I put my arms under her legs and lifted her up. She hid her face in my chest, I could hear her sobbing and I could even feel her nails digging into my skin.

"Please tell me what's wrong..? Did I say something wrong?" I asked, she didn't answer. I sat on the bed with her in my arms.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer to my chest.

"What is upsetting you?" I whispered, I felt her tense up.

"Umm.."

I waited patiently for her to answer me, "Promise me you won't be upset with me?"

"I promise. Just tell me."

She hugged me tightly, then looked back up at me. "I haven't told you and I wasn't intending to at first, but that day you said we were one and you wanted no secrets to be between us.. Well it encouraged me to want to tell you, that's one of the reasons I went up to your work."

I nodded,"Yes, continue on."

"No secrets Dominick.. You said it, so I think it's time to tell her ours!" My wolf growled. I tried blocking him out, because I don't think it was the right time to tell her..

"To start off my father was the Alpha of The Moon Struck Pack, we were not as big as the other packs so we always tried to keep peace to prevent war. So when our rival the Bright Moon Stone Pack decided they wanted war, my father offered me to the new Alpha. Which was Alpha Jack... He nearly took my innocence, he wanted me to bear his children, and be his house wife. I refused to so he tried forcing me. I ran away and came here in search of a new life." Tears flowed down her beautiful face.

I couldn't believe this, that bastard! I'm gonna torture him and rip him limb from limb!! How dare he!

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you from his filthy hands! I can't believe your father did that, to offer his daughter..." I felt the anger build up inside of me, I set her on the bed softly and started pacing around the room. I have to do something about this, no one hurts my mate! "

"Dominick I had no choice. I had to leave.. "

She began to tremble, I sat down next to her. I pulled her into my lap, wrapping my arms around her. This isn't the time for me to be bitching, she needs me right now..and I need her to calm my wolf before I lose control.

I took a deep breath, "I'm not angry with you, I just hate that your father willingly let this happen to you and I wasn't there to stop it.. "

She began sobbing even louder, " You still want me as your mate? l am such a disgrace, I was so selfish that I couldn't even do that for the safety of the pack.."

I kissed her forehead, "Why would you even say that? Of course I want you as my mate. That should have never happened to you."

She sniffled, "I'm not worthy of being Luna, I couldn't even save my own pack."

"Stop.. . You were meant to be for me and you are meant to be this pack's Luna.  If anything your father is a disgrace!"

She stood silent," Why didn't you want to tell me?" I asked.

"I was scared, but I'm not anymore." She replied in a whisper.

"Why's that?"

"Because I want you to know everything. I don't want to hide anything from you, and I don't want you to hide anything from me either. We are One." She repeated my exact words.

She lifted her face up to mine, pressing her soft lips against mine. I could taste the tears off her lips, I put my hand up to her face wiping away the remaining tears. She moved her lips against mine, until we broke apart to catch our breath.

"You now know the truth of why I was so against the idea of having a mate or being Luna. I couldn't stop the nightmares.."

My wolf was beyond pissed and so was I, "I'm going to demolish his pitiful pack! The Bright Moon Stone Pack will be no more and neither with Alpha Jack!"

I will declare war on The Bright Moon Stone Pack and burn it to the ground, until theres nothing but ashes and blood left!!

---------------------------

Author's Note

Well I hope you enjoyed this little teaser..I'm sorry its so short, but like I said I will be updating faster and well more of course! So hip hip hoorayy! Please leave your opinions and comments! Thank you so much for being so patient, I appreciate it! Please..Comment, Vote, Follow and continue to read!

<3 Destiny