I Do?

Recap: 

Jack pulls me into the kitchen, "Everyone in here take a 5 minute break." All of the kitchen staff clear out.

"What do you think you're doing?" He squeezes the sides of my arms.

"Jack.. Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Tell you what?"

"That. That my parents were going to be here!! "

"I thought you would be happy."

"Happy!? Oh my gosh! Are you delusional!!?" I chuckle..

"Yvonne, all you had to do was greet them."

"Greet them? And how would you suggest I do that? They disowned me and threw me to you like a bone!"

"Watch your mouth! I talked to them and they will reclaim you as soon as you are my wife."

I shove him, "I don't want to be reclaimed by them! And I don't want to be your wife!!!"

I sharp pain goes across my cheek, "You will be my wife today Yvonne or else I will order the execution of Esther, Ashton, that entire pack! And you know who else?! I will execute your little brother that you have not seen in over five years"

"What!? My brother? -Where is he? Is he here??!! Jack, please tell me!" I pull on his tie while tears stream down my face.

"Are you going to get yourself together now?" He hugs me close, "-Because if not, I can call Skyler over.."

"No. No.. Please don't.. Okay." I fall to the ground crying. "Please.. Jack don't."

He lifts me up, "Get off the ground.. Look at you. You're a mess!! Ugh..- Skyler call in the stylist to fix her before she goes out there like this.."

Skyler comes into the kitchen and gives him a slight nod. A few moments later the same two stylist come in with caboodles and start touching up my makeup.

"Alpha, She is all done." They two stylist pack up their stuff and leave.

"Now, you better start acting right.." Jack grabs my wrist and pulls me out the kitchen.

We walk to the closed French doors, I can hear all of the guest socializing before a loud voice interrupts, "Everyone be seated."

Jack leans down and puts his mouth by my ear, "I will be waiting for you at the alter.. I have a surprise for you before I go.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V. Continued

"Surprise?" I whisper.. 

"Yes.. A surprise." My eyes are glued to his and his arm reaches out and gestures to the front door.

He brings his lips to my ear while embracing me, "You brother will be the ones to walk you down the aisle and to ensure you do follow through.. I have ordered a gun to be pointed at his head the entire time.."

My heart drops as Jack leaves to go stand at the alter.. 

I watch the door open and there he is. My brother. Dark hair, brown eyes, at least 5'6... He is so handsome. I cannot believe how fast time has passed and my little brother is no longer a small figure I can hold in my arms.