A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)

Recap:

The necklace hits the floor and a strong sweet.. sensational.. irresistible.. smell fills my nose. I feel myself start to lose control.. that smell is from Yvonne.

Jack's P.O.V.

Her eyes dart to the floor where her necklace lays then into my eyes. A deep growl begins to vibrate from my chest.. What is going on? I don't understand..

Is she still in heat?! That's impossible.. How?

I look down at her face that is scrunched up in pain.

"Let me take it away?" I whisper trying to hold my wolf back.

I rub my hand down her cheek and she swats it away. "Don't touch me."

"Yvonne, let me take the pain away."

That necklace must have been the barrier so her smell and the pain was kept at bay.

I grasp her wrist bringing them above her head. I breath in her sweet smell, "Yvonne I can see you are in pain? I will fix it."

I drop my mouth to her neck to plant kisses before I finally will be able to mark my mate. I have waited for this moment what feels like forever..

I put my lips near her ear, "Tell me you want me to take it away.. Say it."

"Ja-ack... " She groans in pain as sweat drips down her forehead.

"Yes?"

"Please.. I just wa-ant the pa-ain to go away."

"Then say it. Tell me you want me to take it away."

"Jack... Please just give me the necklace. Please.."

I release her wrists, "Now why would I do that.?" I watch as her body curls into a ball on the bed. I walk to the corner of the room and pick up the necklace.

"Please.."

I look into her pleading eyes full of tears.. I refuse to be embarrassed by her. She will willingly be my mate and this pack's Luna.. Now that I know her weakness, I will use it against her.

"I have something to handle but I will be back to claim what is mine and you will ask me to.."

I slam the door behind me, stuffing the necklace in my pocket.

"Alpha! Alpha!" Skyler is running down the hall.

"What is it?!" I yell.

"There has been an incident."

"An incident?"

"Alpha, you are needed in the dungeon. Jasmine is panicking and so are our guards. They wouldn't give me all of the details until it was discussed with you first."

I shake my head, "Ugh.. Fine. At least tell me if you did what I asked you to?"

"Yes Alpha. Your parents are already traveling here for the wedding ceremony."

"No, the other thing I asked of you."

"Oh.. Yes Alpha! Yvonne's parents are on their way also. However, unfortunately I was still not able to track her brother nor do her parents know where he is. All they told me was that they have no children for they both were disowned."

I spat, "We will see about that. Continue searching.."

Yvonne's P.O.V.

This burning sensation feels like fire all over my skin.. I feel as though I am burning from the inside out..

I just want it to go away... What do I do? Jack is going to use this to his advantage..

I whimper in pain, I will not let him have the last laugh. He will not get what he wants ever.

My wolf can sense our mate nearby.. Ashton..!

I drop myself off the bed onto the floor, I must find him.

I drag my weak body to the door reaching for the door handle from the floor.

The door swings open, I look up to see Jack in the doorway with a panic look on his face.

He jams his arms under my body lifting me up bridal style and setting me on the bed, "Put the necklace back on Now! Your stench is creating chaos.."

He leans down putting the necklace around my neck and as soon as it hit my chest I feel the burning die down.

He sighs, "You have such a strong and sweet scent that it is practically a drug and a huge danger."

He sits on the bed next to me, "Feel better?"

I nod, "Thank you."

"You know I can take it away?"

"Yes and so could Ashton but that is not what I want."

"What is it that you want Yvonne?"

"I want Dominick."

"He is dead! You are foolish to let yourself have such a weakness for others to take advantage of especially males. "

"I think you mean males like you Jack."

"Yvonne, you are mine to take.. " He rubs my shoulder with his finger tips.

"I am not yours Jack. I am no ones property.."

He chuckles, "Don't worry I have decided that I will only take it if you ask me to do so. I want to hear you say the words that you vowed you would never say.. You will voluntarily give yourself to me.."

I turn my face away from him, "Jack, I would die before that ever happens."

"We will see. I suggest you get some rest we have our wedding tomorrow.."

"What makes you think I will go through with it now that you have released the pack members?"

"Well for one Ashton and  I have not yet signed a treaty and I think you will find our surprise guests tomorrow as more than enough persuasion.."

I attempt to stand up but feel myself getting dizzy and losing my balance. Jack's arms wrap around me, "You are still weak from the pain I advise you to reframe from getting worked up and using the little energy you have."

I look into Jack's eyes, "Why are you doing this to me? Why do you hate me so much?"

He rubs my cheek with the back of his hand, "I do all of this for you because I love you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Loves!

I hope you all are doing well! Please like, comment and follow.

I appreciate those that have continued to read and are patient with me.

Love,

Destiny