You're Mine, Only Mine.

Hello... I'm so so sorry for the wait, but I hope you guys like it! <3

________________________________________

           Dominick's P.O.V

I knew she was hurt, but she'll just have to understand this is my duty.
'It's her duty as well' My wolf whispered.

Ugh you're right, but she doesn't even wanna be mine anymore. '

I don't care! She's mine and only mine! She should know other girls don't matter to me except her!'

I have to go talk to her, She can't keep running off like this! I threw everything off my desk, slamming my hands on the desk.

"Sir! Is everything alright?" My secretary Becky yelled through the door.

"Come in and have someone clean this mess up! Now!" She opened my door and looked down at the mess on the ground.

"Yes sir, also The Telahans have arrived and your father wants you to come welcome them."

"Thank you."  I shoved her out the way, rushing to my father's office.

When I opened the door, two arms wrapped around me and I was hoping it was Yvonne.

"Oh My! You're more cute in person!" A girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, pink lips and a nice hour-glass shape. She was wearing a black silk top and a short silver shirt.

"Thanks, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dominick."

"I'm Rose and this is my Daddy." She pointed to a tall man that looked like a blonde lumber jack.

"Mr. Telahan, nice to meet you."

"You better be good to my daughter-."

"Of course he will be good to me Daddy! Come on Dominick, show me your office!" She squealed, I can't believe this... Never had I ever had to deal with this.

She clenched onto my arm, as I walked to the office. Whispers came from my employee's, I didn't like this as all.

Walking into my office, my door slammed and Rose pressed herself against me.

"This is more than out of line Ms. Telehan, especially in my place of business. I suggest you act correctly. We have a date to attend to."

She looked up at me giving me a slight nod, "I guess we can go."

*At the Restaurant*

"What may I get you?" A young male waiter, most likely new considering the fear in his eyes.

"May I get-"

" I'll get the garden salad and red wine, he'll get the same." Rose cut me off, smiling and giving our menu's to him.

Who in the hell does she think she is, I don't want no damn salad!!

"Dominick, Daddy said you're taking me shopping tomorrow right?"

"I guess so.."

"I've heard so much about you and your pack. You do know I'm an only child, so for me to be Luna I need an Alpha... I was talking to my daddy about, You."

I jumped up, "Excuse me, I need to make a call."

I walked outside, calling my father.

"How is everything going son?"

"You lied to me! You said a little harmless date, she wants me to be her mate so she can become Luna!"

"Son, so what?"