Let Go (Teaser)

Recap:

My heart hurts Yvonne. All my life, everyone I have ever loved has never loved me back or has left me. Now, yo-" I felt her arms wrap around me, disrupting my thoughts and all I felt was her warm hug that seemed to consume me. I felt myself break down, I leaned down to hug her back. She raised her arms around my neck, pulling me even closer.

She whispered in my hear, "You're loved."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V

My heart aches for Ashton, I could feel his grip around me get tighter.

I then feel him tug away, lifting his head to look at me with his hands still around me. Suddenly our eyes meet..

I feel my body yanked forward, Ashton presses his lips onto mine with his arms pressing my body against his. I attempt to push back but his grip is too strong and his kiss only gets rougher and rougher. His lips go down to my neck licking and sucking..

I want to cry out for him to stop but I can't seem to let anything out.. I am silent..

I am lost at words as to how I feel.. Half of me wants to push him away but the other half yearns for his touch..

Do I let go? Do I let go of my love? The memories? Do I let go of Dominick?

Ashton lips reconnect with mine, his hands rest on my cheeks pulling my face into his. I am frozen, I feel as if I just shut down. He then stops..

"Yvonne, if you want me to stop please just tell me.."

I stare blankly into his eyes, lost for words. My wolf cries for her mate, I feel her pain in my heart..

'Dominick, I love you. I'll always love you.'

'I'm letting go..'

I close my eyes hoping to get one last glance at his face, his smile, our love.

'Goodbye my love..'

I reopen them to see Ashton's sensitive eyes staring back at me with concern.. I bring my hand up to his cheek, pulling his face to mine and pressing my lips against his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Happy Friday the 13th!! I hope all is well! Please enjoy the teaser for this upcoming chapter "Let Go."

Please enjoy reading, vote, follow, and comment!

Love you all!!

-Destiny