Melting (part 2)

Recap:

Hey, talk to me."

I pull away from him and turn around.

He follows me as I walk to the bed room.

"Vone, are you seriously acting this way because of one comment? I swear you're such a f*cking brat."

"Excuse me!? Ashton, you just never know when to stop.. you're so hard headed! You say and do whatever you want without thinking of the consequences or how it makes other people feel! You're such an as*hole!!"

He grabs my wrists and pulls me to him.

"Let me go! Ashton!-" Stop it!" I try pushing him away.

"I will always do and say whatever I want.. Because why not! I only have this one sh*t life that I'm trying to make the best of! The cards I was dealt were not favorable but hell.. I'll take it and make my own odds!"

I look up at him, "see! You don't care about anything other than what you want! It doesn't matter what I say to you.. you don't care."

"Oh yeah? Like what? Because last time I checked you weren't complaining when my face was between your legs."

I hit his chest as he held my wrists. "You're such an as*hole! Ughh.."

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm an as*hole.."

Ashton slams his lips into mine..

Why do I love the taste of his lips..?

I feel myself melt in his arms. Letting myself be dominated by my desires and his lips. He lets go of my wrist, getting his hands lost in my hair.

————————————————————-
Ashton's P.O.V

I feel her lips moving against mine, I tangle my hands in her beautiful long hair. I tug on her hair pulling her into me.. I want to devour her in every way.

I pull my lips away from hers, only to latch them onto her neck.

She moans, "mmm Ash..."

**Mature Content!! Skip if needed!!**

Moan after moan.. I'm losing control. I cannot contain myself any longer.

My canines begin to come out, I lift my face from her neck to see it covered with hickeys and marks from my love bites..

I have to make her mine or I will lose my mind..

As I examine my handy work, Yvonne begins to kiss my chest. I can't help but to watch her, she's is so beautiful..

I feel her hands go over my belt buckle.. I grab her little hand in Mine.

"Baby.. I would stop if I were you." I look down into her big hazel eyes.. her swollen pink lips and red cheeks.

She licks her lips and gets on her tippy toes. I watch as she puckers her lips to me. I lean down and meet her lips with mine. She bites down on my bottom lip, drawing blood.
I groan, tasting the blood as she continues to move her lips against mine.